- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- Pay special attention to the list. Fish dishes with various toppings are tempting, especially when accompanied with one of the various red or white wines.
- An extensive, reasonable list, ranging from $3.50 to $9 per glass.
- The outdoor terrace is also an nice option during the spring and summer months.
Giumarello's is family-owned Italian Elegance! Don’t miss out on the appetizers & desserts, in a word… fantastic. It’s a great place to have a romantic dinner.Check out our facebook page and follow us on twitter!!
- 12/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 07/26/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: ' Good Italian menus, friendly service '
Comments: 'Reasonable prices, fast service'