Giusseppe's

2581 Highway 516
Old Bridge, NJ 08857

Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Pizza

Giusseppe's is a Italian, Pasta, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
src912 photo

src912

Somerset, NJ
Giusseppe's 5.0

a little piece of Sicily right here in Old Bridge, NJ.......

I love to eat. And I loved eating here – a great pizzaria & family restaurant. The staff is very friendly and the owner came over to greet me. I was impressed.

The Guisseppe Salad was one of the best salads i’ve ever had – and i’ve had plenty of salad lately. Goat Cheese and Fried Calamari on top of field greens w/ a balsamic vinagrette. I’m getting hungry just typing this – and it’s not quite 9:00AM. And the Bolognese……. mmmmmmmm.

I think i just decided where i’m going for lunch this afternoon!

Guisseppe Salad

My favorite salad of all time.

Penne Bolognese

The Bolognese is sooooo good. It’s comes on Gnocchi on the menu, but they offered it on any pasta of my choice.

ccynnerv photo

ccynnerv

Monmouth Junction, NJ

Get real

The Food is GREAT!!! The staff and owner could not be any more accommodating. The Pacino sandwich on semolina is amazing, I teach 15 minutes away in another town and my students have started coming here because of the Pacino. Eggplant is spectacular anyway you get it. The sandwiches are huge. The Balsamic dressing is to dye for and even though I get extra my kids and their friends fight over it. I use them to cater parties and my guests always ask where the food came from. Don’t listen to the haters, I’m a foodie !

BrooklynJoe photo

BrooklynJoe

Morganville, NJ
Giusseppe's 1.0

Don't Jump to Conclusions

My 3 year old son wanted pizza and Guiseppe’s is on the way home from my son’s day care. My wife usually gets the pizza while I stay in the car with my son, but this time I went in and ordered a plain pie as usual. I went against my better judgement (I lived in Brooklyn for 30 years before moving to NJ) and paid for it in advance. They said it would take 20 minutes so I went to the car to check on my son, I played some music for him, and went back at around 20 minutes later. I asked about the pizza and one of the girls said it’s not ready yet and asked me if I paid for it already, so I showed her my receipt and waited. Suddenly, the pizza that wasn’t ready magically appeared without having been taken out of the oven. I didn’t think anything of it, but when I got home and opened the box to give my 3 year old a slice I saw what looked like a blind samurai practiced chopping on. I used to make pizza as a kid in Brooklyn so I know what a fresh pie is supposed to look like. This thing was sliced all wrong and looked like it as sitting around. You could tell because each slice was defined unlike on a hot pie where the cheese melts back together. Would you give that garbage to your kid? Would you pay for something and expect garbage for your money? As a kid in Brooklyn I would have dealt with it differently, but as an adult and a father I write a bad review. The stupid mistake of assuming that I was trying to pull a fast one, and giving me junk instead of a good pie that would have cost them about $8 maybe results in them losing my business as well as those of the people I know. We used to order a few pies for my son’s day care from them, but not anymore. So there you go genius you will continue to lose $100’s a month because you didn’t want to treat your customer right. Which would have been a better business decision? losing $8 or continuously losing $100’s every month?

Pizza

Nothing special. If you want the real deal go to Brooklyn.

darla photo

darla

took me by surprise!

Just moved to town and checked all the local pizza joints out! This one was by far the best! Very helpful and efficient staff and always with smiles. the owner always either checks on our table or checks orders when picking up food. For delivery they get it there on time and hot! i love coming to this place, they make me feel like family! And of course the food is always homemade good!!!

Pizza

RleneDe photo

RleneDe

Parlin, NJ

One Spectacular Restaurant

I have been a fan of Giusseppe’s for quite some time now. With all the competition around for great pizza, Guisseppe’s stands alone. Everything you order is made to order and is absolutely delicious. The decor is pleasant and a great place for families as well as couples to get together for a great meal. You can have pizza to a great dinner. I always have different items when I go there. I try and get there a couple times a week. The owner is so friendly and pleasant. Always smiling and taking care of your every need. The staff that works there are so friendly too and the service can’t be beat. I highly recommend this place to everyone. Young and old will enjoy this place no matter what your taste.

Eggplant Rollatini

Out of this world – Yum!

jam1 photo

jam1

South Amboy, NJ
Giusseppe's 5.0

I love this place. Great location - willing to...

I love this place. Great location – willing to make substitutions. Friendly staff. My favorite dish is the grilled eggplant platter with a side of whole wheat pasta; however, you really can’t go wrong with anything on the menu.

grilled eggplant platter

This is a very creative dish – grilled eggplant, mozarella and arugula with a balsamic dressing.

swsgirl2003 photo

swsgirl2003

Giusseppe's 4.0

i like to start off by saying that in old...

i like to start off by saying that in old bridge there is alot of competition between pizzeria’s. whether you go to krispy, old bridge, or even romeo’s its your choice but the one pizzeria/resturant that caught my eye was GIUSSEPPE’S!

One night i decided to stop in and get a bite to eat, as soon as I walked into the pizzeria I was greeted right away by all the staff that worked there+THE OWNER with bright smiles on there faces. When I had sat down I noticed that this little italian resturant had so much to choose from.

Everyday of the week they have a lunch specials and through out the weeks it changes,on their menu, whether it is from appetizers, salads, entree’s, specialty pizza’s & desserts there are alot of choices to choose from. But my favorite thing is that even if you WANT something that was on a special 2 weeks ago, or if you WANT to CREATE your OWN MEAL you CAN! the serivce that night was great& the food was out of this world.

But over all my experience there was great! I’ve walked into different pizzeria’s before were the staff is not even that friendly, or when i wanted something off the regular menu i had to wait a certain time, but no not here! there, pretty much WHATEVER YOU WANT THEY CAN MAKE IT!

jdonofrio73 photo

jdonofrio73

Giusseppe's 1.0

Horrible Food & Service..maybe the pizzas better

My boyfriend and I went in for a meal, I got eggplant rollatini and it was “horrible” it was cold, undercooked and tasteless.
It took the people behind the counter 15 minutes to come to us to place the order. I would never go back! Service and taste of the food is important to me.

Eggplant Rollatini

Horrible and tasteless.

Italian Delivery Specials

Giusseppe's  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner from Lake Grove, NY tried it.
  • 09/21/2013 - A diner from Old Bridge, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food'
  • 10/24/2013 - A diner from Old Bridge, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/19/2013 - A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.
  • 12/07/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it.
  • 01/27/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 03/02/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 06/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 08/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/20/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
Giusseppe's is located near the cities of East Brunswick Twp, East Brunswick, Spotswood, South River, and Sayreville.
People found this by searching for: Giuseppe's Old Bridge Nj, Guiseppe's Catering East Brunswick, Giuseppe's Pizza Old Bridge, Giuseppe Pizza Old Bridge, Old Bridge Pizza Old Bridge Nj, Giuseppe Pizza In Old Bridge Nj, Giuseppe's Old Bridge Nj Menu, and Giuseppe's Old Bridge.