Gloria's Restaurant

8600 Gaylord Pkwy
Frisco, TX 75034-8574

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Gloria's Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
onesillygirl photo

onesillygirl

Frisco, TX
Gloria's Restaurant 3.0

The best Chicken Soup in Texas Will Cost You!

Glorias has some of the best ethnic food in Frisco, without a doubt and the Chicken Soup is to die for. REALLY! But $10 a bowl? I have to be really craving it. I agree with the other reviewer that while the food is good, Im not sure its always worth the price.

The other issue I had is that I asked to order off of the childrens menu due to surgery that has dramatically reduced my portions. At first they refused to serve me the smaller portions but when I presented a card to the server evidencing my condition, he served me the smaller portion at a higher price (didn’t tell me this until I got the bill). This made no sense to me. I was at a table full of people dining as well and would have been a great tipper for the extra effort but instead it was embarrassing to have to tell a server my life story AND pay the upcharge.

I did write to Gloria and her representative gave me his name to tell the server “so-and-so said to not upcharge due to a medical condition” but to me that is such a dumb policy, its a turn big turn off for even going there.

Chicken Soup

In my opinion this is the best thing on their menu. Huge chunks of veggies and avocado in a rich broth sets this dish apart. I don’t think it gets any better than this.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX
Gloria's Restaurant 5.0

Excellent!!

It has been quite some time since I had dinner at Gloria’s, but it made quite an impression. The food was just excellent. I ordered the grilled quail. The quail was small (as quail) are but it was just soooo good!!. It came with sauteed vegetables, gallo pinto and fried plantain, but I remember the quail most of all. The service was fine and Gloria’s is deinitely on my list of restaurants to return to in Frisco, Texas. The service was fine.

Grilled Quail

The quail is just excellent!!!

LCappon photo

LCappon

Plano, TX
Gloria's Restaurant 4.0

Expensive but good. Eclectic collection of Mexican, Tex ...

Expensive but good. Eclectic collection of Mexican, Tex Mex & Honduran foods.

Make sure to order queso, I think its the best in town. Great flavored margaritas & quesidillas.

Mexican Lunch Delivery
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Gloria's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/03/2013 - A diner from Carrollton, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/30/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.
  • 06/19/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Gloria's Frisco, Glorias Kids Menu, How Expensive Is Gloria's Restaurant, Gloria's Menu With Prices, Soup Frisco Tx, Glorias Frisco Menu With Prices, Gloria's Restaurant, Gloria's Restaurant Frisco Menu, and Glorias Frisco Menu.