Golden Corral

936-539-9333

2101 W Davis St ( )

Conroe, TX 77304-2050

Description: Golden Corral is a Steakhouse, Pizza, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, Pizza, Italian, Healthy, Bakeries, Steak, Sandwiches, Burgers, Delivery, and Kid Friendly
  • 49 dishes entered by diners at Golden Corral

Reviews for Golden Corral

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by dianacm
Golden Corral

2.0

Food not on steam table at Earlybird Buffet

This was our third time to eat at this Restaurant. First time there was hardly any meats on the Steamtable.the second time it was perfect.
Today there was 7 pieces of chicken on there breast thighs and 1 leg. I asked if they had any Chicken Wings.The Gentleman cooking the Pork Chops said maybe I can get him to cook you some.He came back and said there were none. There was a whole pan full of what I finally figured out to be Grilled Chicken Livers. Very unappetizing I might add.I feel that if I pay my money to eat that there should be some choices there.We just came back from Conway Ar and ate the Early Bird there and the difference is amazing. I will be going back to eat at Ryan’s where there is Fresh Fried chicke put out for the Seniors.

July 10, 2007

TERRIBLE

We used to go there at least 3 times a week, then several months ago 1-07, the food and temperature of the food declined, so that we only wave when passing Golden Corral, They will be out of business quite soon. They just don't seem to…

People found this by searching for: Golden Corral In Conroe Tx, Golden Corral Conroe, Golden Corral Conroe Texas, Menu For Golden Corral In Conroe Tx, Golden Corral Part Time Conroe, Golden Corral In Conroe Texas, New Golden Corral Conroe Tx, Golden Corral Part Time Job In Conroe Texas, and Golden Corral Conroe Tx.

Pappadaux Seafood Kitchen
Yes Donuts
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Rana's Mexican Grill

Link to Golden Corral

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "love it :)"