Golden Corral

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Healthy, Italian

Golden Corral is a Steakhouse, Healthy, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

"love it :)"
dianacm photo

Willis, TX

Food not on steam table at Earlybird Buffet

This was our third time to eat at this Restaurant. First time there was hardly any meats on the Steamtable.the second time it was perfect.
Today there was 7 pieces of chicken on there breast thighs and 1 leg. I asked if they had any Chicken Wings.The Gentleman cooking the Pork Chops said maybe I can get him to cook you some.He came back and said there were none. There was a whole pan full of what I finally figured out to be Grilled Chicken Livers. Very unappetizing I might add.I feel that if I pay my money to eat that there should be some choices there.We just came back from Conway Ar and ate the Early Bird there and the difference is amazing. I will be going back to eat at Ryan’s where there is Fresh Fried chicke put out for the Seniors.

Steakhouse Healthy Italian

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/11/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 11/28/2013 - A diner from Conroe, TX tried it.
  • 01/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 02/07/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'love it :)'
  • 12/08/2014 - A diner tried it and didn't like it.
  • 04/05/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Will The Golden Corral In Conroe Texas Be Open On Thnksgiving Day, Golden Corral Conroe Texas, New Golden Corral Conroe Tx, Golden Corral Menu Conroe T, Golden Corral Conroe,Tx, Golden Corral Conroe, Golden Corral In Conroe Tx, Golden Corral Conroe Tx, and Golden Corral In Conroe Texas.