Golden Corral

1.0 rating over 1 review
Top St
Flowood, MS 39232

Cuisine: Buffet, Sandwiches, Seafood

Golden Corral is a Buffet, Sandwiches, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Food, cleanness good menu"
"Chicken food temperature preparation"
"mash potato and fry chicken"
"N"
"It was just awful. I have been to Golden Coral all over the usa this was the worst.if I didn't know better I would never go to another Golden Coral again Rude staff food cooked in dirty oil..what food that was there I had to tell ask the manger if the"
"Selections"
Cons
"A wholw new staff . "
"Too noisy and too crowded"
Comments
"can't wait to get back"
LLC photo

LLC

Jackson, MS
Golden Corral 1.0

Horrible and Humiliating experience

I visited this restaurant on this date and my experience was horrible and humiliating. I paid for my meal when I arrived got my beverage and found me a table, I was alone. I place my beverage on the table and proceeded to the buffet line, when I came back to my table my beverage was not at the table I looked around puzzled and then another patron at another table informed me that a waitress had come and moved my beverage to another table, when I found the waitress and questioned her she immediately got an attitude and told me that since I am dining by myself they cannot allow me to hold a table and I needed to sit at a 4 top table instead of a 6-top table. I informed her that I was not holding a table but I paid $12.51 for the buffet and nothing states in the restaurant that I cannot sit anywhere I please, she said that table was not for me since I was dining alone, I told her she had no right to move my glass, she then left and came back with a white lady who looked masculine with a blemish face, this lady who said she was a manager was extremely rude, nasty and treated me as if I was a criminal trying to steal food. Loudly, with the other patrons staring at us she told me that I needed to move to a 4top table because today was graduation day for the local schools and they are expecting a lot of people, I told her in this day and time you cannot tell me where I can sit after I’ve paid you my money, she told she could and I needed to move. She left and went up to the cashier station, at this time I decided that I work too hard for my money to take it and give it to someone to humiliate me in public, so I went to the cashier and asked for a refund and to see the General Manager or Owner at this time the same white lady who had just humiliated me at the table told me that I didn’t need a refund and just go back and sit at the table, the cashier then told me that she could give me a refund, I told her I still needed to see another manager, at this time another white lady who identified herself as the owner came over and said that before I came to sit at my table someone else had tried to hold two tables for guest that had not arrived, I’m sorry I still didn’t understand why I had to be humiliated by this rude unprofessional manager. I explained to the rude manager that instead of worrying where I sit they should be more concerned with why there’s a broom and trash pan with a lot of flies flying about at the table where they were trying to place me. The owner was not overly concerned with me, she said she had informed the rude manager to just let me get a refund since I was upset. This was the most degrading experience I’ve had and will never visit this establishment again. I am making sure I let everyone know about my experience here. Only at Golden Corral in Flowood, MS are you treated so bad and then still have a problem getting your money back for food and service you did not receive and then get labeled as just being upset.

Buffet Sandwiches Seafood

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/21/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/28/2013 - A diner from Norcross, GA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/26/2013 - A diner from Jackson, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/25/2013 - A diner from Madison, MS tried it.
  • 01/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/17/2014 - A diner from Marietta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/31/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
  • 06/16/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/30/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/18/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'It was just awful. I have been to Golden Coral all over the usa this was the worst.if I didn't know better I would never go to another Golden Coral again Rude staff food cooked in dirty oil..what food that was there I had to tell ask the manger if the'
    Cons: 'A wholw new staff . '
  • 07/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 08/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/27/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'mash potato and fry chicken'
  • 10/01/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/13/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Chicken food temperature preparation'
    Comments: 'can't wait to get back'
  • 11/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food, cleanness good menu'
  • 04/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/09/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/14/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/16/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Golden Corral is located near the cities of Pearl and Jackson.
People found this by searching for: Golden Corral In Flowood Ms Menu, Golden Corral In Flowood Ms, Golden Corral, Golden Corral Jackson Ms, Golden Corral Flowood Ms, Golden Corral Flowood Ms Prices, and Golden Corral Flowood, Ms Hours.