270-869-9310

1320 N Green St ( )

Henderson, KY 42420

Description: Golden Corral is a Buffet, Burgers, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Buffet, Burgers, Bakeries, Steak, Service, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Cheap Eats, Breakfast, and American
  • 49 dishes entered by diners at Golden Corral
  • 1 user loves Golden Corral
Diner Log for Golden Corral:
  • 09/17/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 09/21/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Golden Corral

Theres No Excuse For Bad Service

I went in to Golden Coral around 3:30pm, I fixed a salad at the buffet than went to get some fish, there was none.
I asked the cook he said no meat til 4:00pm, I tried to speak to a manager but he turned his back on me and left, so I left too.
After leaving I called Golden Coral and asked for a manager, I was told to hold, then a different person answered, I told them of the situation and was told to hold, then when someone came back on I repeated the story and asked for a corporate number they told me they were franchize and asked for my number.
By then I was mad so I told them I was going to write a review and contact local Tv station, she said someone would call me back.
The actual manager did call me back, and I did tell her I did not want anything just to inform her of the goings on, she told me how many customers they server and how much they make, which I really did nt care about.
Theres really no exscuse for bad service, with an attitude like hers, and the rest of her staff. I do think if The City of Henderson would let a descent place like Olive Garden, or Western Sizzlin come in they would shut this place down and let the owner and her staff be judged by a Higher Power.

buffet

Salad

4.0

great buffet

best buffet in town with everything you can imagine including steak after 4pm

cons. price goes up at 4pm

November 26, 2007

Undoubtedly the BEST BREAKFAST/FOOD in town!

I don't know what Dorothy K. is talking about. We live here and eat at Golden Corral for breakfast, lunch or dinner several times a month. We have a family of four including a five year old and a picky seven year old. We always feel…

People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Henderson Nv, Golden Corral, Golden Corral Menu In Nv, Golden Corral In Las Vegas Nv 89044, Golden Corral Henderson Nevada, Golden Corral Henderson Ky, Golden Correl, and Goldencorrel Henderson Nv.

Thomason's Barbecue
The Dairette Grill
Lucy Bella's Pizzeria

Link to Golden Corral

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%