Call 700 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy Nw
Kennesaw, GA 30144-4923

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steak, Sandwiches

Golden Corral is a Steakhouse, Steak, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Service is good, too many tables give you a feeling of crowded. Food is good. Clients are not nice or help to keep salad bars tidy"
"Klean and good food"
Cons
"Tables and people too close to you. Children alone messing serving areas. Don't enjoy dining experience because strangers are too close to you, specially when they are coughing over you or kid crying, kicking by you"
"Have never thought of what could be improved. Enjoying great food is my priority."
bjr photo

bjr

Kennesaw, GA
Golden Corral 2.0

service and food

my husband and I stopped at Golden Corral on saturday while traveling to Northwest Ga. We have eaten at Golden Corral all over and enjoyed it most of the times. However, our trip this time proved differently. Golden Corral on barrett pkwy, Kennesaw, Ga was understaffed. I stood 10 minutes at the desert counter trying to get some cotton candy. My husband had already spend 10 minutes trying to get the same thing. We had to go and get a manager to get waited on. The food was cold. Roast was good but cold, mac and cheese good but cold. It will be awhile before we go to Golden Corral again. We have one where we live in Panama City, Fl it is much better.

Vegetable Beef

good but cold

Golden Corral 3.0
April 20, 2010

Not bad

This is one of my family's favorite restaurants due to the variety and choices. While the food is good it's not outstanding. The table staff are often very friendly.
Golden Corral 2.0
August 6, 2007

Make sure you have plenty of bathrooms at home.

I took some friends of mine out to this place as they had never experienced a buffet of this style before (the best they had ever seen was the pizza hut salad buffet in England) Needless to say they all went crazy with eyes bigger than…

Steakhouse Takeout Steak

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Golden Coaral Of Kennasaw, Ga, Breakfast Barrett Parkway, Golden Corral Kennesaw Ga Prices, Menu At Golden Corral On Barrett Pkwy, Golden Corral Barrett Parkway Ga, Golden Corral Kennesaw Ga, and Tripadvisor Golden Coral Restaurant Woodstock Georgia.