352-690-3020

2111 SW College Rd ( )

Ocala, FL 34471

Description: Golden Corral is a Buffet, Sandwiches, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Buffet, Sandwiches, Burgers, Bakeries, Steak, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Cheap Eats, Breakfast, and American
  • 49 dishes entered by diners at Golden Corral
  • 1 user wants to eat at Golden Corral

Reviews for Golden Corral

2.0

Customer Beware!

The food there was great. The service on the other hand was terrible. The service was so bad, my family will not be visiting this location again. We were put at a table in a very narrow row, with people bumping our chairs as they passed. We were also placed at the back of the resturant, next to the bus boy station. We had a small child with us and there was a group of servers hanging out around the bus boy entrance. Using profound language and being extremely rude. NOT a family friendly place in our eyes!!!!!

Add/Show Comments (1)

2.0

Terrible customer service.

My family and I frequently visit your restaurant. Last night we invited my boss and his wife out for dinner. Upon choosing two tables we asked the waitress if she could clean them. They were very messy. As she was cleaning the tables she flung the food at us as if she were bothered by our request. My husband then asked for a highchair and she continued cleaning other tables. So he went off to find one. When he got back our 2 year old son was upset and wanted a booster seat so my husband walked to the other side of the restaurant to put it back. He then asked the waitress if she had a booster seat and she replied hastily, " Well, did you not see they were back there where you came from?" My husband then replied that no there weren’t any. She left and returned with one and basically tossed it at us. We then asked her if we could get chocolate milk for our son and she said no we do not have any you can have white milk. So we improvised and got the white milk and I went to get the chocolate from over by the ice cream machine. When I got there I saw two waitresses filling children’s cups of milk with chocolate and I said oh we have the same idea! The waitresses replied," This is what we are supposed to do when we are out of the cartons." So I went back to my table wondering why our waitress did not help us in the same way. While we were eating the plates were piling up. With six people eating we piled them up pretty fast. The waitress would not pick them up. She left them there for quite some time and when my boss got her attention and her to remove them she came next to me reached across my face without excusing herself while I was eating and took the plates. I found this very rude and inconsiderate. The food was great. The service not so much. Service makes up for more than half the experience at any business. I believe it is unfair for customers to spend their hard earned money to go out for dinner and then have to encounter such behavior. I would like to name this waitress but the signature on the receipt is not legible. It is nothing more than a scribble. We were seated in front of the restrooms between the hours of 6:30 pm and 8:00 pm. Perhaps someone can check a schedule and find out which waitress was working this area at this time. She is a hispanic woman about in her 30’s with a ponytail. I hope as a manager you can address to your employees that customers are very important no matter their age, gender, or looks. All money spends the same and customers should never be treated as if they are unwanted. It really hurts business whereas it makes customers not want to return. Oh and we still tipped her well just because that is the type of people we are. Honestly we shouldn’t have.

Buffet