660-829-1358

2004 W Broadway Blvd ( )

Sedalia, MO 65301

Description: Golden Corral is a Buffet, Bakery & Pastries, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Buffet, Bakery & Pastries, Golden Corral, Good For Kids, Steak, Sandwiches, Burgers, Bakeries, Delivery, and Kid Friendly
  • 49 dishes entered by diners at Golden Corral

Reviews for Golden Corral

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by shell69

2.0

WE have ate there several times, but something...

WE have ate there several times, but something has changed. Your buffet is shorted, it’s not as clean in the store and not as many sweets. We understand it’s under new management, and not for the betterment of the paying customers. We will wait for the change.

never again

I bring my family here every time they visit me but my son and I came on mothers day and paid a lot of money and they didn’t have the wings it was supposed to be after 4 every day so we came at 5 if they would have let us know that we would not have stayed but that was not put any where so we were stuck after paying then I got a cold baked potato I told the waitress who said she would let them know but didnt offer to get me a hot one the prime rib was fatty and the roast beef was dry I did think maybe that was cause I got the last of the one pan so I went and got some from the new pan but it was also dry my son waited almost 15 mins before being offered a drink refill and to top it off the steaks on the grill started on fire so I know they weren’t doing so hot that day I was so mad we left still hungry after paying 30 some dollars for nothing never again

Golden Corral Sedalia,Mo

Eat here at your own risk! If the Sedalia,Mo location were to be inspected it would be closed down. Rude staff, dirty plates, dirty silverware, hair in food and on food tables. Employee not wearing gloves and sticking his hand into ice cream machine to stir it. Not a large selection of food and food tasted strange. This was not just my opinion it was largely agreen upon after my whole family regrouped in the car. I am seriously hoping for a refund! I have already contacted headaquarters. Columbia, Mo and Moberly,Mo locations are great.

Hot Buffet

People found this by searching for: Sedalia Mo Golden Corral, Golden Corral In Sedalia, Mo, Golden Corral In Sedalia Mo, Golden Corrals Sedalia Mo, Golden Corral Sedalia, Golden Corral Sedalia Mo, Golden Corral Sedalia Missouri, Golden Corral Sedalia, Mo, and Reviews On The New Manager Golden Corral In Sedalia, Mo.

North 65 Cafe
Bar-B-Q Pit Stop
Dickie Doo BBQ
LeMaire's Cajun Catfish Restaurant
Mighty Melt Sandwich & Spud Shop

Link to Golden Corral

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  75%  Food:  75%  Service:  75%  Ambiance:  75%