Golden Corral

1.0 rating over 1 review

856-362-5508

3624 South Delsea Drive ( )

Vineland, NJ

Tags: Vineland and Nj
  • 49 dishes entered by diners at Golden Corral

Reviews for Golden Corral

Golden Corral

Why waste your time or money?

When this Golden Corral location first opened, I was excited since I had good quality meals in other locations in the past 20 years or so. This location was great the 1st 2-3 visits, then I noticed a sharp decline in food quality and taste. I’ve heard(more than once) a particular manager SCREAMING at employees while people eating looked on horrified. I’m written corporate more than once about filthy and nasty restrooms that hadn’t been addressed, and even with me writing corporate about the conditions, I never got any responses. I know of more than one person who has gotten sick after eating at this Golden Corral, and every time I’ve eaten here-I’ve gotten stomach upset also. And the food seems to have so much MSG in it to make it “seasoned”, but many people can’t take MSG. So I don’t waste my time or money here any longer. The management(and corporate for that matter) don’t seem to care if a few people get sick, or if the restrooms are so unsanitary that I’d rather wait till I got home.

People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Millevillen.J., Golden Corral Millville Nj Coupons, Golden Corral Vineland Menu, Golden Corral Vineland, Owner Of Golden Corral In Vineland Nj, The Golden Corral Buffet In Vineland Nj, Golden Corral Vineland Nj, and Vineland Nj Golden Corral.

Taste of Italy Pizzeria
Wheat Road Cold Cuts
Best Food In Town Chinese
Kawa Thai and Sushi
Cielito Lindo Ital-Mex Restaurant

Link to Golden Corral

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  64%  Food:  81%  Service:  81%  Ambiance:  63%
Comments
  •  "Service sucks"