This restaurant is out of business.

609-890-2606

2090 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd ( )

Mercerville, NJ 08619-2602

Tags: Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Golden Dawn Diner III (CLOSED)

Reviews for Golden Dawn Diner III (CLOSED)

4.0

I love the Golden Dawn

I have been going to this diner for most of my life. Currently, my boyfriend and I have breakfast there every Friday morning. Our waitress, Karen is the best! They have great breakfast foods and the service is always good. For lunch and dinner they have traditional diner food, sandwiches, home-style meals, etc. This is not a gourmet restaurant, but most of what they offer is great.

Skip
www.houseofskip.com

2.0

ALOT FOR ALMOST NOTHING

My fiance, my younger daughter, and I went to this Diner. We figured it was on the way, and we were really hungry. But as far as Im concerned (and probably all 3 of us) we should have just waited a lil longer and stopped later.

The only 3 GOOD points about the diner were the VERY pleasant and accomodating waitress (sorry cant recall her name, but she was a young blonde). Second point being the garden salad was nice fresh and delicious. Third, service was pretty quick.
I asked the waitress for a price on a “side of salad” Told her my daughter only wanted a small plate to go with her dinner..The waitress said she wasnt sure, figured abt 3.50 – 4.00!!!! She brought back a salad the same size as the ones that accompanied our dinners…I let it go because my daughter is just getting into salads (on a Healthy kick and I didnt want her to feel guilty because of prices..The Chicken she got was “greasy” tasting, My Roast Beef (Open face) had a bit of “chewy grizzle” going thru it) We were really surprised when we got the bill for $49.07 for 3 people for lunch (not fancy—2 Open Face Sandwiches Meals 1 Chicken Sandwich Meal My daughter at not even half her meal cuz the chicken turned her off, and she didnt want to complain so she said she was full… JUst cant believe to begin with that a chicken sandwich dinner was $9.09 !!! It was a plain grilled (&greasy) sandwich..NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN!!
AND what ever happened to GOOD OLD FASHIONED REGULAR FRENCH FRIES!!!!!??
$49.07 FOR 3 MIDDAY MEALS!!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

gRILLED cHIX sANDWICH

yuk !
open faced roast beef sand
grizzly

March 19, 2010

Chicky Parm!!

I absolutely love this place!! Their portions are huge, with great sides! I love their Chicken Parm, I get it like once a week and split it with my mom it's that big! Wont disapoint you!

March 16, 2010

Very Good

Really great food with a very extensive menu- almost too much to pick from!! Nice variety on the kids menu. Good service.

October 9, 2008

great breakfast

i alwyas come here after work. the service is quick. the amount of food for the price it really good. i would say their bacon is always crispy and you get quite a large amount. it is a bright and sunny place to unwind or start your day for…

Golden Dawn Diner III (CLOSED) is located near the cities of Hamilton, Mercerville Hamilton Square, Hamilton Square, Hamilton Township, and Trenton.
People found this by searching for: Golden Dawn Diner Hamilton New Jersey, Golden Dawn Diner Hamilton Nj Menu, Golden Dawn Diner Menu, Golden Dawn Diner Hamilton Nj, Golden Dawn Hamilton Nj, Golden Dawn Restaurant Hamilton Nj, Golden Dawn Menu Hamilton Nj, Golden Dawn Whitehorse Mercerville, and Golden Dawn Diner Mercerville Hamilton Square Nj.

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Golden Dawn Diner III (CLOSED)

Golden Dawn Diner III (CLOSED)  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  94%  Food:  100%  Service:  88%  Ambiance:  88%
Pros
  •  "The service for the most part is fast and efficient, every once and a while you get stuck with a inattentive/ talkative server that is busy everywhere else bug your table."
  •  "Good food at a reasonable price "
  •  "Prices are good, and food is decent most of the time. "
Cons
  •  "noisey"
  •  "Slow service from some staff. Very unfriendly managers. Glad I don't work there. I didn't like the way some wait staff was talked to by management in front of patrons. "
Comments
  •  "Their chicken pot pie soup is delicious. "