Golden Dragon

5.0 rating over 1 review

760-726-4246

1350 E Vista Way Ste 10 ( )

Vista, CA 92084-4037

Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 434 dishes entered by diners at Golden Dragon

Reviews for Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon

Best Chinese Food in the Vista Area

This is by far the best chinese food in Vista. Everything I tried so far is always good, and the prices are pretty low compared to most places. Except for the chinese buffet place down the street. But I think the food is much better and the size portions more than make up for it. Plus its usually not as busy. I really prefer the mom and pop type of places anyways, especially when they are actually chinese. Service is always usually good, and its pretty clean for the most part, except the decorations are a little strange. Last time I was there, they told me about a website they were having built. http://www.goldendragonvista.com. It doesn’t look like its complete yet though. So I’m not sure about that. I would recommend this place to anyone that really loves good chinese food. I just wish there was delivery….

Moo Shi Beef

Awesome. Lots of flavor. Plus the pancakes are only 35 cents extra. I usually get a fat stack with mine.

Golden Dragon is located near the cities of Oceanside Escondido.
People found this by searching for: Golden Dragon Vista, Golden Dragon Vista Ca, Golden Dragon Vista, Ca, Golden Dragon In Vista, Golden Dragon Vista Ca Menu, Best Chinese Buffet Located In Vista, Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista Ca, Mom And Pop Chinese Food Near Carlsbad, Ca, and Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista.

Featured in Vista

Link to Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%