Golden Dragon

760-726-4246

1350 E Vista Way Ste 10 ( )

Vista, CA 92084-4037

Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 434 dishes entered by diners at Golden Dragon

Reviews for Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon

Best Chinese Food in the Vista Area

This is by far the best chinese food in Vista. Everything I tried so far is always good, and the prices are pretty low compared to most places. Except for the chinese buffet place down the street. But I think the food is much better and the size portions more than make up for it. Plus its usually not as busy. I really prefer the mom and pop type of places anyways, especially when they are actually chinese. Service is always usually good, and its pretty clean for the most part, except the decorations are a little strange. Last time I was there, they told me about a website they were having built. http://www.goldendragonvista.com. It doesn’t look like its complete yet though. So I’m not sure about that. I would recommend this place to anyone that really loves good chinese food. I just wish there was delivery….

Moo Shi Beef

Awesome. Lots of flavor. Plus the pancakes are only 35 cents extra. I usually get a fat stack with mine.

September 29, 2010

GOOD FOOD, NICE PEOPLE.

Good Chinese food. My family and friends have gone there 6 to 8 times and enjoy there food. Its worth a try. Prices are very reasonable, and the staff is very friendly.

May 12, 2009

Excellent Selection

The Golden Dragon Restaurant has excellent food. The variety is huge. The Orange Chicken and fried rice are one our favorites. We usually take-out the food. Quick and convenient.

Golden Dragon is located near the cities of Oceanside Escondido.
People found this by searching for: Golden Dragon Vista Ca, Golden Dragon 92083, Golden Dragon Vista Ca Menu, Chinese Food Vista California, Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista, Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista Ca, Golden Dragon In Vista, and Golden Dragon Vista.

Featured in Vista

Link to Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  83%  Food:  100%  Service:  83%  Ambiance:  66%