Call 1427 E Racine Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186-6468

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Asian

Golden Gate Restaurant is a Chinese, American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food"
Cons
"They messed my order up thé last time i was there"
Comments
"No"
Tomfee photo

Tomfee

Waukesha, WI
Golden Gate Restaurant 5.0

Truely the best chinese food

I have always hear everyone at work talk about Golden Gate as the best Chinese restaurant in Waukesha, I had always gone to Ching Hwa they were good but after they closed I tried Golden Gate they are better – I’m glad the other place closed.

Golden Gate has a better Hot and Sour Soup, Chicken and Peapods (the chicken is chicken breast). I will be a regular customer.

Chicken and Peapods

There was lots of chicken breast and fresh peapods, I even had leftovers.

Golden Gate Restaurant 1
July 10, 2012

Yummy sums it up, great quality food, wonderful waitstaff and delicious Mai Tai's!
Golden Gate Restaurant 5.0
June 26, 2012

One of the best Chinese I've ever had. Well worth the drive.

Chinese American Casual

Golden Gate Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Gate Restaurant is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Golden Gate Restaurant Waujesha, 30 Best Waukesha Restaurants On Tripadvisor, Golden Gate Waukesha, Golden Gate Restaurant, Golden Gate Restaurant Menu, Golden Gate Restaurant Waukesha, Golden Gate Waukesha Wi, Golden Gate Waukesha Menu, and White Water Restaurant Cedar Rapids Iowa.