Call 474 Putnam Pike
Dayville, CT 06241

Cuisine: Greek

Golden Greek Restaurant is a Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food, exceptional service, very clean restaurant!"
"Great food and service."
Cons
"Very dim lighting, that's all I got..."
LoriFisher photo

LoriFisher

Putnam, CT
Golden Greek Restaurant 5.0

New owners

The Golden Greek has gotten a few bad reviews I must tell you all the original owners are back Tammy and George have taken over yet again. They have selected some very good staff members, the servers all greet their guests and introduce themselves, Tonight I ordered the pan seared Mahi Tuna and let me just say I wanted another one but the all you can eat salad bar was quite filling. Their menu reflects the area very well a variety of dishes that anyone would be satisfied with. I cant wait to try something else I’m thinking the Shipwreck chicken.

Ahi Tuna App

cooked to perfection, large portion, but so good left me wanting more.

Golden Greek Restaurant 1
August 2, 2013

The Golden Greek has recently reopened under the original owners. Worth giving a try again.
Golden Greek Restaurant 1
August 26, 2012

I have been going to The Golden Greek for approximately 13 years. For the most part, the food is equal to the service..pretty good, but, as of today 8/26/12...both get a complete and total 2 thumbs down.\r I called for my usual order of…

Greek Takeout

Golden Greek Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Rogers, Killingly, and Ballouville.
People found this by searching for: Golden Greek Restaurant Menu, Golden Greek Ct, Golden Greek Dayville Ct, Golden Greek Attawaugan Ct, Golden Greek Restaurant Dayville Ct, Golden Greek Restaurant Ct Menu, Golden Greek Restaurant Attawaugan Ct, and Menu Golden Greek.