Golden Peacock Restaurant

825 Webster St
Oakland, CA 94607-4219

Neighborhoods: Chinatown
Cuisine: Szechwan, Cantonese, American

Golden Peacock Restaurant is a Szechwan, Cantonese, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

kevinchan763 photo

kevinchan763

Alameda, CA
Golden Peacock Restaurant 5.0

5 Stars! Chinese Food in Oakland, CA!

My Boyfriend and I come all the way from Chico, Ca for this food, we crave it and frequently make the trip to the bay area with no other motive then to visit the sweet little lady that works in there and the wonderful food she serves us… The Egg Foo Young and the pot stickers with her special sauce is the best thing on the menu as far as I’m concerned… Love love love it!

ryanli2033 photo

ryanli2033

Oakland, CA
Golden Peacock Restaurant 5.0

Best Chinese Restaurant in Oakland Chinatown!

I decided to stop by and try this restaurant because I’ve heard that a lot of police officers and government workers like to dine here. My co-workers kept convincing that this is a must-try place.

So I came to the Peacock for lunch on Thursday afternoon. The place was nearly full, I ended up sharing a table with a couple that sat on the back end table.

The lady came to take my order was nice and helpful. She introduced me to the restaurant’s most popular entrees and she offered to make substitutions for me as well.

I find the ambiance of this restaurant to be very appealing. It just smells so good.
I ordered the Mixed Vegetables Fish Fillet with Chow Mein. It came with Hot & Sour Soup and an egg roll for appetizers.

My company is near the Oakland City Hall. I just learned that the Peacock does catering. I think this place will become my new spot in Oakland Chinatown.

Thus, Golden Peacock exceeds the average expectations and it warrants this 5-STAR rating easily.

Shanghai Chicken

Excellent!

Golden Peacock Restaurant Chinese Food Oakland Chinatown

Golden Peacock Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Peacock Restaurant is located near the cities of Emeryville, Piedmont, Rockridge, and Alameda.
People found this by searching for: Golden Peacock Restaurant Oakland Ca, Golden Peacock Restaurant Oakland Yelp, Golden Peacock Restaurant, Golden Peacock Restaurant Oakland, Golden Peacock Oakland, and Golden Peacock Restaurant Yelp Oakland.