Golden Rule Barbeque

3100 Pelham Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124

Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue

Golden Rule Barbeque is a BBQ and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and tipped more than 18%.

brebird photo

brebird

Alabaster, AL
Golden Rule Barbeque 1.0

This place needs to get real!

when you enter the under staffed slow rude resturant and order a half order of ribs youd expect it to be there in
less then thirty minutes or at least the common curitosy of a sweet tea refill every now and then.

half slab af ribs

They were dired out and old.

macnan photo

macnan

Montgomery, AL

not customer orientated

I attempted to eat at this place on a Thursday@1120hrs (AM). I was greeted with a big smile and ask if I were alone. I answered, Yes. since I was the only one standing at the counter, I thought that was an odd question. She ask if I wanted the high road or the low road . Now, I didn’t understand the question but, she was talking about the left or right side of the counter with the stools.There were plenty of empty booths and I told her I would like a corner booth!I She said, please sit at the counter, we’re expecting a crowd and are saving our booths . I told her NO and walk out. Now what ever happen to "1st come, 1st serve. Besides, if they come later, let them sit on a stool! My aching back!!!

Debjean photo

Debjean

Pelham, AL

Awful

1 star is too much!! Pelham has gotten worse & worse. Every visit is worst than trip before. Use to get packets of butter & sour cream, then went to getting a VERY small scoop in small plastic container, now putting butter & sour cream on your potato but don’t tell you that and me I do not like butter on my potato. Potato drenched in butter. Very little BBQ on potato & BBQ we did get was either fat or burnt thick “skin” – tasted awful – threw mine away it was that bad. According to menu spuds are to have chives and cheese – we had neither. Use to love banana pudding but no more, it has gotten worse, first the actual size got smaller & smaller, then would only have 1 – that is one wafer per pudding, less and less bananas or black bananas, pudding part has gone from tasting homemade to now pretty sure it is Jello or no name brand (how cheap they have gotten – probably a no name brand, don’t think they would spurge on Jello brand) banana pudding. Not only has that place gotten cheaper & cheaper on the quantities but the quality has gone down so BAD. Today’s trip will probably be my last. What a shame – my husband & me use to eat there once or twice a week, as the quantities went down so did our visits but now – today was SO BAD that is ridiculous.

Stuffed spud

crysaj photo

crysaj

Birmingham, AL

Customer Service Unfriendly

Rudest employees in the metropolis of Birmingham. What has happened to this place? I could not believe the language of these girls! I went there today 4/4/13 with friends for lunch. The employees are racist towards white people. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The food was terrible and I am starting to feel sick already. Just got back from what I was hoping would be a nice lunch with friends; but the staff are unbelievably rude. It is SO not worth it. Who is managing this place? Does Golden Rule have a corporate office because they need to know this particular store is awful in the customer relations area.

cm423 photo

cm423

Birmingham, AL

Disgusting

If I could give no stars I would. Rude racist towards whites. Will never go again. Food horrible. DO NOT GO HERE! There are plenty of other places in Pelham to enjoy great barbecue without rude staff. The language they used was so inappropriate. Every time I tried to order the girl taking my order interrupted me. Very disappointing.

BBQ Barbecue Good For Kids

Golden Rule Barbeque  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/01/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/04/2014 - A diner from Remlap, AL tried it.
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 09/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 12/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Golden Rule Barbeque is located near the cities of Helena, Alabaster, and Indian Springs Village.
People found this by searching for: Golden Rule Barbecue Menu, Golden Rules Bbq, Golden Rule Bbq Pelham Al, Golden Rule Menu Helena, Golden Rule Bbq, Golden Rule Bbq Menu, Golden Rule Restaurant Al., Golden Rule Pelham, Al, and Golden Rule Menu.