205-663-9319

Reviews for Golden Rule Barbeque

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by macnan
Golden Rule Barbeque

This place needs to get real!

when you enter the under staffed slow rude resturant and order a half order of ribs youd expect it to be there in
less then thirty minutes or at least the common curitosy of a sweet tea refill every now and then.

half slab af ribs

They were dired out and old.

not customer orientated

I attempted to eat at this place on a Thursday@1120hrs (AM). I was greeted with a big smile and ask if I were alone. I answered, Yes. since I was the only one standing at the counter, I thought that was an odd question. She ask if I wanted the high road or the low road . Now, I didn’t understand the question but, she was talking about the left or right side of the counter with the stools.There were plenty of empty booths and I told her I would like a corner booth!I She said, please sit at the counter, we’re expecting a crowd and are saving our booths . I told her NO and walk out. Now what ever happen to "1st come, 1st serve. Besides, if they come later, let them sit on a stool! My aching back!!!

Customer Service Unfriendly

Rudest employees in the metropolis of Birmingham. What has happened to this place? I could not believe the language of these girls! I went there today 4/4/13 with friends for lunch. The employees are racist towards white people. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The food was terrible and I am starting to feel sick already. Just got back from what I was hoping would be a nice lunch with friends; but the staff are unbelievably rude. It is SO not worth it. Who is managing this place? Does Golden Rule have a corporate office because they need to know this particular store is awful in the customer relations area.

Disgusting

If I could give no stars I would. Rude racist towards whites. Will never go again. Food horrible. DO NOT GO HERE! There are plenty of other places in Pelham to enjoy great barbecue without rude staff. The language they used was so inappropriate. Every time I tried to order the girl taking my order interrupted me. Very disappointing.

Golden Rule Barbeque is located near the cities of Helena, Alabaster, Indian Springs Village, Siluria, and Saginaw.
People found this by searching for: Ribs Golden Rule, Golden Rule Restaurant Al., Goldenrule Bbq, Golden Rule Bbq, Golden Rule Bbq Menu, Golden Rule Pelham Alabama, Golden Rule Barbecue Menu, Golden Rule Bbq Pelham Al, and Golden Rule Menu.

Featured in Pelham