Golden Spur

626-963-9302

1223 E Route 66 ( )

Glendora, CA 91740-3705

Neighborhoods: Glendora

Description: Golden Spur is a American, Continental, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Takeout, Continental, Seafood, Steak, Reservations, Casual Elegant, Bar, Full Bar, and Steakhouse
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Golden Spur
Diner Log for Golden Spur:
  • 10/17/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Golden Spur

Golden Spur

3.0

Martini's and garlic bread

Yea, there are a lot of old people here. I was a little surprised when my friends deemed this one of their favorites. but it’s growing on me. Or am I quickly aging? I thought the meals a little over priced until I went to Yard House and discovered the Chilean Sea Bass was more expensive with a smaller cut of meat. So maybe prices are okay. If you order the pork tenderloin, you get the whole damn loin. And after bingeing on the all you can eat garlic bread, I don’t really need that much meat, so I box it up and have a meal for tomorrow’s lunch and dinner. The veggies are so perfectly steamed and buttered, I order a double of veggies and get rid ofthe rice.

There is a small bar. But I really wouldn’t say there is night life there (unless all of us show up at once and then they tell us to keep it down!). But sometimes late at night, we like to go in for a drinky and snacky. Garlic bread and veggies for me and French Onion Soup is recommended by my friends for those drinking munchies that hit you unexpectedly..

Pomegranate Martinis. Amazingly, they have them and they are good! Get the double. The single is a teensy weensy glass. Double good. vodka good.

They have musical entertainment now on the weekends and a dancefloor.

Pork Loin

Very good, very tender, enough for two people. It comes with rice and veggies. I always substitute the rice for more of their perfectly steamed veggies.

Chilean Sea Bass

Excellently prepared!

Stuffed Filet Mignon

I’m not a beef person, but this is good! So tender and stuffed with blue cheese and a wonderful red wine reduction sauce.