952-888-0833

617 W 98th St ( )

Bloomington, MN 55420-4715

View Hours
Description: Golden Wok of Bloomington is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Chinese and Japanese, Chinese, and Takeout
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Golden Wok of Bloomington

Reviews for Golden Wok of Bloomington

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by kshul1
Golden Wok of Bloomington

I have been to many Chinese restaurants trying...

I have been to many Chinese restaurants trying to find a good Egg Foo Young over the past several years since I moved away from a neighborhood where I used to get it a lot. I have had some that were good, but have not been able to find that “perfect” one that I was searching for until now! I had the Chicken Egg Foo Young for lunch a couple of days ago and it was absolutely wonderful! I have not tried anything else there yet, but it was busy and the food that I saw looked and smelled great. The service was fast and friendly too. I can’t wait to go back!

Chicken Egg Foo Young

This was the best Egg Foo Young that I have had in a long time. I had it just a couple of days ago and I am already wanting to have it again. If you love Egg Foo Young, don’t miss this one!

Delicious!

I have never been really in to Chinese food. I am a vegetarian, so it’s hard to appreciate a lot of take out places. What I love about Golden Wok is that they don’t put egg in their fried rice. I always order the vegetable fried rice, and it is SO good. I have been disappointed time and time again by Chinese places, but never by Golden Wok in Bloomington. The wontons are also TO DIE FOR. They are so good. I live about 10 minutes away, but I frequently make the drive over there late at night (9:30-10ish) to pick up wontons when I am craving.

The staff is always super friendly, the service is quick (delivery and eating in!), and the food has never been bad (my husband always gets a chicken meal and is never unhappy).

This is the best Chinese place around.

Cheese Wontons

These are wonderful. I have never had a bad batch. They are always fried perfectly.

Vegetable Fried Rice

You can get a lunch size or dinner size all day, which is awesome! The vegetables have a nice crunch to them, never soggy and always flavorful.

This is the only vegetable fried rice I’ve eaten in my life time that I can honestly say I enjoy enough to order again. It is always SO GOOD.

Bad food

Food was stale. The chinese crunchy noodles were soggy.
I won’t recommend to a dog to eat at this place.

Chow Mein

Mostly corn starch. Soggy noodles. Little meat. Tasted spoiled.

Golden Wok of Bloomington is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Golden Wok Bloomington, Mn, Golden Wok Mn, Golden Wok Bloomington, Golden Wok Of Bloomington Bloomington, Golden Wok, Golden Wok Bloomington Mn, Golden Wok Bloomington Mn Menu, and Golden Wok Of Bloomington.

Kincaid's - Bloomington