Goldmine Corporation

Bronx, NY 10463-5519

Neighborhoods: Kingsbridge
Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, American

Overall
Pros
"Great food. Love the burgers. Ever since the renovation and updated menu has awesome options loving their soups too"
"Them burgers. I love the takeout from the counter guy. He's cool."
"Only my way out "
Cons
"No where to wait gets too packed"
"Nasty waitress. She has an accent which I think she's from Iraq or something. She has a shit load of clown makeup and is rude as fuck. I swear that I will not go back because of this disgusting fuck. She's probably a transvestite"
"Horrible waitress horrible food service, once my food got to my table the food was cold, the waitress gave me a nasty look owners just staring at us, looking at watch all the time, I can tell he was timing us never again will I step foot into that place d"
Comments
"Hire clean people and make sure they don't chew their food in front of paying customers."
"Renovate everything starting with the owner"

Diner Delivery Breakfast

Goldmine Corporation  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/20/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 06/16/2013 - A diner from Lodi, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 12/29/2013 - A diner from Rockville Centre, NY tried it.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/20/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food. Love the burgers. Ever since the renovation and updated menu has awesome options loving their soups too'
    Cons: 'No where to wait gets too packed'
  • 10/26/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 04/10/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 05/31/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
Luen Hing Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Kings Bridge

New Capital Restaurant

Diner in University Heights

Bagel Cafe

Deli in Country Club

Goldmine Corporation is located near the cities of Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, West Farms, and East Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Gold Mine Diner Menu, Gold Mine Diner Bronx Ny, Gold Mine Cafe Bronx Ny, Goldmine 10463, Goldmine Corporation Menu, Goldmine Diner Reviews Bronx, and Gold Mines Diner Bronx Ny.