508-699-2844

13 Messenger St ( )

Plainville, MA 02762

Description: Goochie's Cafe is a Breakfast, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Breakfast, Lunch, Cafe, Sandwiches, Diner, American, European, Eclectic, and Desserts
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Goochie's Cafe

Reviews for Goochie's Cafe

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by Bates

4.0

Goochie's Cafe New Location

Their current address is 13 Tauton St. in the RiteAid Plaza in Plainville.
We had lunch there the day before Thanksgiving.
My husband’s Beef Burgundy was delicious. It was served over perfectly cooked noodles with a side of squash. He loved it.
I had American Chop Suey. I loved it.
We were too full to eat our Raspberry Cookie but each of us had a little bite in the car on the way home. It was a 4" square shortbread base covered in raspberry sprinkled with crumbles. It Was So Good!
This is home cooking +. Service is unusual. If they ignore you stand up and walk over to someone and they will get you whatever you need.

Beef Burgundy

Large pieces of tender beef in a well flavored sauce served over egg noodles. The vegetable was mashed winter squash lightly seasoned with a hint of cinnamon.

4.0

Food is Great, needs updating

The food is very very good. My family has been here a few times for breakfast, and everything has been perfect. Service is good, and the food was ready quick.

The restaurant itself is it pretty rough shape. While it serves the purpose, its not much to look at. If they just painted it, and maybe replaced the water stained ceiling tiles it would be 100 times better.

Goochie's Cafe is located near the cities of North Attleborough, North Attleboro, Attleboro Falls, North Attleborough Center, and North Seekonk.
People found this by searching for: Goochies Cafe, Goochies Plainville Ma, Goochies Cafe Menu, Goochie's Cafe Plainville, Goochies Plainville, Goochies Menu, Goochie Plainville Ma, and Gucchis Cafe Plainville.

Rancho Chico
Game 7 Sports Bar and Grill

Link to Goochie's Cafe

Goochie's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  90%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  87%
Pros
  •  "I went there for the first time with my fiance the service was great and they roast beef hash was absolutely out of this world along with all the other food definitely two thumbs up for goochie'S cafe"
  •  "Great pancakes and had chance to speak swiss german with yvonne hobbs"
  •  "Super friendly waitstaff"
  •  "I love their juicy bacon cheeseburger! Always cooked perfectly to order. "
Cons
  •  "Nothing"
  •  "This is a place that seems to survive on a lot of regulars. I think they need remember that some people home in and aren't quite as comfortable as the ones that are there 4+ times a week. Not that I have ever had a real problem it is a Mom and Pop kin"
Comments
  •  "Weekends they only serve breakfast and are beyond busy. I don't go unless I can get there super early. "