Good Eats Sandwich Shop

372 S Walnut St
Bath, PA 18014-1025

Cuisine: Breakfast, Catering, Cafe

Good Eats Sandwich Shop is a Breakfast, Catering, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Good food"
RJones photo

RJones

Hellertown, PA
Good Eats Sandwich Shop 5.0

High quality ingredents, decent price

They advertise the best sandwiches in town, and after one visit I believe them. The menu has excellent variety and for what you are getting the prices are very reasonable.

Breakfast Sandwiches run $1.55 to $4.75
Lunch Sandwiches run $2.99 to $5.99

I had a fantastic veggie sandwich – lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, tomato, onions, avocado on whole wheat bread. Anyplace that puts carrots on a sandwich without making a special request is after my heart, and they actually had fresh avocado to put on the sandwich – I saw them cut the avocado while making my sandwich. The only place in the lehigh valley where I’ve gotten good fresh avocado like this has been at sushi places. The carrots were fresh and jucy, not dried out like from a salad bar sitting out all day.

My companion had the grilled mesquite smoked turky with melted pepper jack cheese sandwich, the whole thing was toasted, he said the quality was excellent and portion plentyfull.

Veggie Wrap

lettuce, cucumber, carrots, tomato, onion, avocado, with choice of dressing & wrap. Ingrediants couldn’t have been fresher, excellent sandwich.

KevyKev photo

KevyKev

Easton, PA
Good Eats Sandwich Shop 5.0

BEST SANDWICH SHOP IN THE TOWN... NO STATE.. NO WOORRLDDDD!!

I’ve tried their tacos, every sandwich on the menu, all their burgers, and hot dogs. They must put something addictive in their food because I can’t stop eating this stuff. I’m going to fat one day, but I’ll sure be happy with my chilicheese burgers and hotdogs.

YOU MUST TRY THE QUESADILLA WRAP. ITS FREAAAKIINNNG AWWEEEEEE$$$$$$$OOOMMMMMEEEEEEeEmuhemuhemmmuHhhhHh… werd to your mother.

BEST FOOD EVER

EVERYTHING ROCKS HERE.

smcook99 photo

smcook99

Tatamy, PA

6 Stars still isn't high enough

I have ordered from Good Eats roughly once a week since I discovered them, sometimes more. The food is AMAZING… A M A Z I N G. I’m convinced there is some space age drug in the food. I’ll order two items and before I’m even done with the food I’m already craving more.

Seriously, do not wait another day before you try this food! I recommend the quesadia wrap and the south of the border.

South of the Border

No words exist to describe the shear pleasure of eating this!

LadyJessica photo

LadyJessica

Lehigh Valley, PA

YUM!

Good, honest sandwiches! Fries, hot dogs, and any sandwich made to order. And they’re quick! Very friendly also! They even have breakfast sandwiches! If you’re in the area, you HAVE to go try them! I highly recommend it!

Veggie Wrap

I’m not really a vegetarian, but I love veggies! This was just the best with a little Ranch Dressing on it! Side of chips and a Snapple, the perfect lunch!

Breakfast Dinner Parking
Sat 08:00AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Wed 06:00AM - 03:00PM
Thu-Fri 06:00AM - 07:00PM
Bjn91saukr3kbmaby-gaa8
RJones

Philadelphia, PA

Good Eats Sandwich Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/08/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/15/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
People found this by searching for: Good Eats Bath Pa Menu, Sandwich Shop Bath Maine, Good Eats, Bath, Pa, Restaurants With Good Sandwiches, Good Eats Bath Pa, Good Eats, Bath, Good Eats Sandwich Shop, Goodsandwhich Shop, and Good Eats Sandwich.