724-547-4561

445 Washington St ( Between Chestnut Way and S Diamond St/W Washington St )

Mt Pleasant, PA 15666-2423

Description: Goo's Corner Cafe is a American and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Delivery, and Cafe
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Goo's Corner Cafe

Overall: 100%
Pros

• "The service was outstanding. Fast, pleasant but not overbearing. The food was delicious but a word of caution, the red sauce tasted like spaghetti-o sauce. The ambience was hometown family nonsmoking bar/restaurant."
Comments
  • "Love the salad bar and the steak and pasta are good too"

Reviews for Goo's Corner Cafe

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by breno

Horrible

I have eaten here a few times over the years. Previous times have been ok. This time was ridiculous!!! The watress was terrible. She didn’t know anything about beers available or items on menu. Food was horrible. My girlfriend got some pasta that she left over half of it on table when we left. I had the fillet prepared medium rare. When it came out it was WELL done and dry. Prices were on the high end. I usually try to stay away from the large franchise restaurants, but after this basement shithole nightmare…. I am reconsidering!

4.0

Great Steak

The steaks are wonderful and the service is good! This will be my 3rd time going and havent been disappointed yet!
The atmosphere is “Local Bar Type” but the food way supercedes what the place lacks visually, so eat up and throw away any snobbish expectation. You are in for a tasty meal! Bring Cash though… no credit cards accepted. Join me in supporting NON CHAIN Restraurants!

Open face Steak Sandwich

Tasty steak, cooked perfect!
Onion Rings are to die for!

4.0

Never a bad meal!

We have enjoyed Goo’s several times and always had a good meal.
The steaks come on a sizzling plate with mushrooms & onions if you like. Side of pasta or a potato. Salad bar leaves a little to be desired, but after the steak and side…who has room.
We will be dining there tomorrow with family. Give it a try!

Strip Steak

YUM!

What a waste

Had dinner here saturday 12/04. We both ordered strip steaks, done medium rare. When they came out, they were more raw than rare. Server offered to take them back and re-do. Back out a few minutes later, done more, but tough with alot of gristle running throughout. To the server’s credit, she did come and ask if they were tender enough, we replied no, she offered to get us two others but due to the time of night around 9:30pm we were too hungry. We cut off a few more small bites but left most of both steaks on our plates, Didn’t even take the remainder home for the dog. The check total came to approx $48.00. The server knew we were not satisfied but didn’t offer to take anything off the check. We work hard for a living and I hated wasting the money on below par food experience.Really doubt that we’ll be back, should have driven further down the main street and went to The Village or even Applebee’s would have been a better choice. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone.

Strip Steak

Steak was not cooked to our first request and was tough, gristle all throughout

People found this by searching for: Goo's Mount Pleasant Pa, Goos Restaurant Mt Pleasant Pa, Goo's Restaurant Mt Pleasant Pa, Goo's Corner Cafe, Goos Mt Pleasent, Goos Restaurant, Goos Corner Cafe, Goo's Mt Pleasant, and Goos Mt Pleasant.

Fox's Pizza Den