702-344-5465

3667 Las Vegas Blvd South ( )

Las Vegas, NV 89109

Neighborhoods: The Strip

Description: Gordon Ramsay Burger At Planet Hollywood is a Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Burgers and Reservations
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Gordon Ramsay Burger At Planet Hollywood

Overall: 95%    Food: 90%    Service: 63%    Ambiance: 90%
Pros

• "Ramsey. Before you go on TV and critiques other restaurants. Take care of business at your own. Planet Hollywood. If your staff would worry more about serving real costomers other then chat with there local friends/boyfriends which take up most the seatin"
  • "Food was great, server was great. "
  • "The best burger I ate, the food was amazing. But I didn't like the wait. "
  • "It was the very BEST burger I have ever had. I was there July 2013 & still dream about it. Going back April 2014 & it's my 1st stop!"
  • "Amazing burgers"
  • "Truffle sauce for the fries was the best!"
  • "Excellent food! Slow service:("
  • "Great food"
Cons
  • "Seating system was poor and confusing, saw people leave without being seated. Manager came to table but did not introduce herself and became defensive when we shared our concerns."
  • "I didn't like the wait to get a table or at the bar."
  • "I honestly didn't see any. Maybe a bigger dining room. "
  • "None"
  • "Slow service"
  • "Slow"
Comments
  • "Definitely a must visit restaurant when in Vegas."
  • "Great place to visit in Vegas just be prepared to wait awhile."

Reviews for Gordon Ramsay Burger At Planet Hollywood

Editorial Review by Gayot »

4.0

Looking for a different take on Hamburgers this is it

Many of our group had tried the hamburgers at Gordon R place inside Planet Hollywood and when we got off of work at 11PM – we were starved. I will admit there were a lot of complaints from others but I thought I would try it and was prepared for not the ho hum burger.

I was not disappointed. Burgers are cooked over an open flame fueled by hard woods. They are made with cuts of short rib, brisket and chuck and basted in Devonshire butter, which adds to the rich taste. The buns (not my favorite) were on milk-based brioche buns, made fresh daily and topped with sesame seeds.

I heard heard a lot of complaints about the ketchup —chipotle and curry. I will admit it was different but the whole idea is to try something out of the box – and they do serve it there.
They serve over 30 beers – from a frozen wall tap – something I have never seen before. It’s Las Vegas for sure!

Hells Kitchen Burger

I choose the Hell’s Kitchen Burger, made with asadero cheese, roasted jalapenos, avocado and roasted tomato. It had a bite for sure.

My dining partner choose a burger with mango and chutney.

We split each and tried both.

Both were very flavorable and moist. I was not disappointed. We would go back again to try some of the others.

I also had sweet potato fries – and will say the ketchup was “different”.

The deserts looked wonderful but too late and too tired to try.

Burgr at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas

My husband and I are great fans of Hells Kitchen and have followed the opening of this restaurant. We loved the experience of Burgr and the food was superb. It is a Gordon Ramsey place and it is busy. You will have to wait a bit for your food but enjoy the ambience and take it easy, The food is worth the wait.

Hells Kitchen Burger

The meat was not greasy at all and the bun was so delightful to eat. It has avocado on it and the size was a perfect meal.

-1 0

Left Waiting!

I arrived at the restaurant and was seated at a table near the center of the restaurant. I sit there and reviewed the menu trying to decide what I’d like to order. The items on the the menu was GREAT and I waited patiently to place my order.

After 15 minutes (without anyone coming over to take my order), a young lady that had just completed cleaning a nearby table," said someone will be with you shortly. " Again, I waited.

After approximately 30 minutes of waiting and not even being asked if I wanted a glass of water; I became frustrated as well as insulted.

I was an invited guest by Harrah’s for their New Years Eve celebration. I’ve been a DIAMOND player for the past 10 years and I’ve watched all of Mr. Ramsay’s show on the Food Network and was excited to say I’d ate at one of his now restaurants in Las Vegas. IT DIDN’T HAPPEN.

I COMPLAINED to one of (what appeared to be a Manager) and at that time she said she would assist me, however, she nor any of the restaurant staff other than the the young lady cleaning the nearby table even acknowledged me.

I stated, that if you have a problem with people of COLOUR or a sign that says, "We have the right to REFUSE service to anyone " I could understand it, but to blatantly disrespect someone by ignoring them is worst than calling them out of their name. There was NO attempt to wait on me at all, however, I did notice that I was the ONLY person of COLOUR IN the entire restaurant.

I later learned that the manager of the BURGR restaurant at Planet Hollywood’s name was Scott, however, they did not give me a last name or I don’t recall.

Bottom line. I did not receive SERVICE.

Gordon Ramsay Burger At Planet Hollywood is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Gordon Ramsay Burgr Menu, Gordon Ramsay Burger Planet Hollywood, Hells Kitchen Burger, Prices Gordon Ramsay Burgr, Gordon Ramsay Burger Planet Hollywood Menu, Gordon Ramsay Burger Menu, Burgr In Planet Hollywood, Burger Gordon Ramsay Menu, and Gordon Ramsay Burger Las Vegas Menu.

Link to Gordon Ramsay Burger At Planet Hollywood