Call 324 S Pitney Rd
Galloway, NJ 08205-9628

Cuisine: Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Pizza, Italian

Gourmet Italian Cuisine is a Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Pizza, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Best place to go if you want to get out eat great food and enjoy yourself"
dmt photo

dmt

Galloway, NJ
Gourmet Italian Cuisine 5.0

Excellent Restaurant

I dine here all the time and I am always pleased. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and very trendy. The Chicken Bruschetta Salad is fabulous. The menu is priced right and the service is excellent. I have tried many of the dishes and they are all wonderful. The French Onion Soup is the best around!!! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Chicken Bruschetta Salad

I love this salad. It is fresh and tastes amazing.

Chicken Rosa

This is one of my favorite dishes. It is Chicken sauteed with sun-dried tomatoes, baby spinach and roasted red peppers, topped with a parmesan flavored rosa cream sauce, served over penne pasta. Always excellent!

bellapazza photo

bellapazza

Galloway, NJ
Gourmet Italian Cuisine 1.0

"Gourmet" I dont think so

The food was so terrible. I can not believe anyone would eat there. Even my husband who eats about anything didnt like his meal. Save your money and go somewhere else

Chicken salad

The chicken was like cardboard and the lettuce was rotten. My husband had the steak and it was not so hot either

Gourmet Italian Cuisine 4.0
August 11, 2010

Always pleased

Good food, never disappointed. The Chicken Rosa is especially good.

Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Pizza Italian

Gourmet Italian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Gourmet Italian Cuisine is located near the cities of Absecon, Galloway Twp, and Dalton.
People found this by searching for: Gourmet In Galloway Menu, Gourmet Italian Galloway, Gourmet Menu Galloway, Gourmet Restaurant Galloway Nj, Italian Gourmet Galloway Nj, Gourmet Pizza Galloway Township, and Gourmet Italian Cuisine Menu.