Call 19 Delsea Dr
Westville, NJ 08093-1158

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Grabbe's Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
acwhale photo

acwhale

Philadelphia, IL
Grabbe's Seafood Restaurant 5.0

The best crab cakes I've ever tasted!

Grabbe’s is definitely my favorite spot to eat a crab cake. Their crab cakes are loaded with nice fresh lump crab meat, you can taste the difference in these crab cakes. Their prices are very affordable for the quality of seafood that you get and you can take their delicious crab cakes home with you using their takeout service. They have a website that is easy to use and tell you all about their restaurant including their full menu at www.crabs.net. I use the website all time to see the current prices and to see if they are running their $12 lobster special that’s ran often which I enjoy with my crab cakes while eating in their restaurant. Not many places you can get a cooked lobster for $12 these days. This place is a real value!

Crab cake platter

Whole Main Lobster

Very good tasting lobster tastes freshly caught. Severed with a generous amount of drawn butter and lemon which is not even need the lobster tastes so good and fresh.

HappyCamper photo

HappyCamper

Cherry Hill, NJ
Grabbe's Seafood Restaurant 1.0

Horrible, abusive place!

We will never return to this awful place again. One of the servers, Kim, was abusive, and incredibly rude. She yelled at us in front of two small children, became enraged, was practically foaming at the mouth with wide eyes because she was “really busy and can’t get to your table.” Her eyes were so wide and her voice so loud, we thought she was mentally ill. All we did was tell her that we were ready to order, and she started yelling, rolling her head around and screaming that she was really busy. She then ran off, only to come back later and scream again. When she left, my niece asked, “Why was that lady yelling at us?” When she came back to yell again, I told her that I didn’t appreciate her yelling, she then continued ranting, and said like child, “I’m not going to serve you!!” and ran off instead of staying and talking like an adult. I asked to see her manager and she yelled in front of everyone, “I already talked to him!” She then yelled, “I know you’re pregnant and hungry, but I”m busy!!!" Wow, what kind of crazy, unbalanced person yells at a pregnant woman and two small children? Her manager was completely ineffectual. All he did was make excuses for her and say, “She’s been with us for six years… she has a loud voice, but I’ve never known her to speak like that.” He basically questioned the integrity of three adults and two children. Never did he apologize for her horrible behavior or offer anything other than excuses. I would steer clear of this place!!!

Crab cake platter

Seafood Lunch Parking

Grabbe's Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/06/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 07/13/2013 - A diner from Blackwood, NJ tried it.
  • 08/08/2013 - A diner from Manistee, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/14/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 04/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 08/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 12/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 05/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Grabbe's Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Brooklawn, Gloucester City, Bellmawr, Mount Ephraim, and Mt Ephraim.
People found this by searching for: Grabbe's Seafood Restaurant Westville, Grabbys Westville, Gabbys Westville, Grabbes, Grabbes Westville, Grabbe's Westville, Grabbys Westville Nj, Grabbes Westville Nj, and Grabbys Crabs.