Graduate Restaurant

3.5 rating over 1 review

209-463-1669

2207 Country Club Blvd ( )

Stockton, CA 95204-4803

Description: Graduate Restaurant is a American and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: American and Fast Food
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Graduate Restaurant

Reviews for Graduate Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by SINTYLU
Graduate Restaurant

Totally disappointed

I have been going to the GRADUATE for 25 years now and known some what of a regular there. Since Vic the manager left the food there is TERRIBLE!!! All of us regulars/locals still go there, but just to see the people and have some drinks. We all go elsewhere to eat. I have had under done pizza, fried chicken that looked great and crispy on the outside but when I bit into it-it was still frozen on the inside. My husband took it back and 5 minutes later my chicken was then “done”. I looked down at my plate and they had given me back the same pieces, even the one I bit off of. I’m sure they didn’t use the fryer just for me. Everyone elses food was also cooked in it. I have received cold food almost everytime I have ordered something. The steak, well let me tell you-there is more fat on it then meat. NOT JOKING!! The portions have also been cut in half and prices raised. I speak for the regulars that were let down after being faithful to the Grad for all these years. YUK!!
BRING VICTOR BACK. IT WILL BENEFIT THE GRAD AS WELL AS US REGULARS.

everything

People found this by searching for: Graduate Stockton Ca, The Graduate Stockton Ca, The Graduate Stockton Menu, The Graduate Restaurant Stockton Ca, The Graduate/Restaurant Stockton Ca, Graduate Restaurant, The Graduate Stockton Ca Menu, The Graduate Restaurant Menu, and The Graduate Menu Stockton Ca.

Featured in Stockton

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Graduate Restaurant

Graduate Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  85%  Service:  71%  Ambiance:  66%
Pros
  •  "Action"
Cons
  •  "Stingy with the alcohol they put in your drinks"
  •  "Service"