Call 120 W Plane St
Bethel, OH 45106-1306

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Gramma's Pizza is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Food is great and the employees work hard to do there very best at serving the customers but the rules they have to follow by the management makes the employees look bad and the delivery drivers get small tips while the management stays in the shadows .if"
"Great food fast service "
Cons
"Fries could been fresher very brown and all so shrimp was very dark as if old grease"
thegs80303 photo

thegs80303

Farmersville, OH

Service is awful!

Service is awful. My family ordered two pizzas the first took 45 minutes the second did not arrive until 20 minutes after that. The staff felt that this was somehow my fault for coming in on a friday night. So I will not return so as to keep from having my order screwed up. My bad.

March 25, 2010

Terrible place to dine!

The only decent thing about this place is the delivery drivers. Very nice. Very quick. Very humble. Ordering in their dining room, and I use that term loosely, is a different story. The people working in that kitchen are rude, ill…
September 8, 2009

Gramma's Pizza is amazingly terrible with their customers.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Gramma's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Grammas Pizza Menu Bethel, Grammas Pizza, Grammas Pizza Bethel Ohio, Grammas Pizza Bethel, Gramma's Pizza Bethel, Gramma's Pizza Bethel Ohio, and Grandma's Pizza Bethel Ohio.