Gram's Kitchen

844 E New York Ave
Deland, FL 32724

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great burgers cooked to desired doneness... Even medium rare!"
Gram's Kitchen 1.0
October 10, 2010

kathyu

I will not go back! This place was dirty, the kitchen looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The ladies bathroom was nasty and smelled. I couldn't even eat my food when it arrived, as I was afraid what additional meat might be in…
Gram's Kitchen 4.0
November 12, 2008

Grams

This resturant has very good breakfast and lunch. When I went for breakfast my family sat down right away and we ordered fast. My Denver omlet was quite tasteful and I knew that it wasn't something premade. Another thing was that it was…
Gram's Kitchen 5.0
July 14, 2008

Good Cooking for a great price

The food was really tasty, just like home cooking. Their prices are reasonable for the amount of food you receive. Service was fast and courteous. I will definitely eat there again.

American Cafe Good For Kids

Gram's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 09/09/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great burgers cooked to desired doneness... Even medium rare!'
  • 11/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/27/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/09/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Gram's Kitchen is located near the cities of De Land.
People found this by searching for: Grams Restaurant Deland Fl, Grams Kitchen Deland Menu, Grams Kitchen Deland Fl, Gram's Kitchen Menu, Grammas Kitchen Deland Fl, Grams Kitchen, Grams Kitchen Deland Fl Menu, and Www.Grams Kitchen Menu.