505-243-1881

2500 Broadway Blvd SE ( )

Albuquerque, NM 87102-5012

Neighborhoods: San Jose

Description: Grandma's K & I Diner is a American, Breakfast, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Breakfast, Burgers, Coffee, Diner, and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Grandma's K & I Diner

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%
Pros

• "Greta food cheap price huge plates"
Cons
  • "Nothing"

Reviews for Grandma's K & I Diner

• 6 reviews
  • First reviewed by Mokat

3.0

On my breakfast rotation

It has been years since I have been here for lunch but they have the Travis Burrito. It comes smothered with fries. You can get the Wimp, the Quarter Travis, Half Travis, Full Travis and Travis on a Silver Tray. The Silver Tray is three burritos and lots of fries. Free if you can finish it im an hour. It has only been done once.
Breakfast is fairly good. I get the ham and cheese omelet, smothered with green chile. They have very good ham. My husband likes the ham steak breakfast.

Add/Show Comments (1)

4.0

Hole in the wall excellence

The K&I is in a part of town where there is not other restaurants. Been going there since I was a kid. The Travis is their biggest special and by big I mean huge. One Travis will feed four people or that guy from Man vs Food. I always eat their bacon cheeseburger with green chile. Their fries are good. Only bad thing is they close at like 2:30 in the afternoon.

Loved it!

My husband’s Hot Beef Sandwich with potatoes and gravy were great and a very large portion. My Chile Relleno meal was super! I could only eat half and took the rest home to enjoy the next day. Our service was great and everyone was very friendly. We will be going back next week to try something new!

Very BAD Service!!

I have read all the wonderful reviews, unfortunaly if the food does not make it to the table you don’t know if the reviews are true!!! We went to K & I Diner for the first time today, looking foward to finaly getting there. After getting a table and getting our drinks, we placed our order and waited, and waited, and waited… Twenty five minutes later our food was up and there it sat, several waitresess pulled it foward to see if it was their ticket and pushed it back( this happened a few times), encluding OUR waitress who got into the pick up line a couple of times, I kept thinking she was going to get our food, but did not! instead she took the orders of two new tables and walked the room?? Now 30 + minutes into this, we paid for our drinks and left… Very hungry!! Unfortunatly I think the food may have been good. Don’t think I will ever go back to find out.

1/4 travis

Food never made it to the table!!

June 29, 2013

Dine in

My family and I ate there yesterday 6/28/2013. The food tasted old.. Beans, sopapillas, pancake, tasted old. I will not go again, and will not recommend the restaurant to anyone.

June 22, 2013

I first ordered a glass of water. The glass itself was dirty and I could see sediment floating inside the water. I ordered the carne adobada plate and at the first bite I had noticed that the meat was old. After having taken a few bites I…

Grandma's K & I Diner is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: Grandmas Restraunt Bradway Alb Nm, Grandma's K&I Diner Albuquerque Nm, K & I Diner, K&I Diner Albuquerque, Grandma's Albuquerque, Grandma's K&I Diner, K And I Diner, and Grandmas Albuquerque.

Featured in Albuquerque