Grandma's K & I Diner

2500 Broadway Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87102-5012

Neighborhoods: San Jose
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Burgers

Grandma's K & I Diner is a American, Breakfast, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"friendly service and good food"
"Greta food cheap price huge plates"
Cons
"No.cons"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Best new mexican food in state"
Mokat photo

Mokat

Grandma's K & I Diner 3.0

On my breakfast rotation

It has been years since I have been here for lunch but they have the Travis Burrito. It comes smothered with fries. You can get the Wimp, the Quarter Travis, Half Travis, Full Travis and Travis on a Silver Tray. The Silver Tray is three burritos and lots of fries. Free if you can finish it im an hour. It has only been done once.
Breakfast is fairly good. I get the ham and cheese omelet, smothered with green chile. They have very good ham. My husband likes the ham steak breakfast.

irishpunk photo

irishpunk

Grandma's K & I Diner 4.0

Hole in the wall excellence

The K&I is in a part of town where there is not other restaurants. Been going there since I was a kid. The Travis is their biggest special and by big I mean huge. One Travis will feed four people or that guy from Man vs Food. I always eat their bacon cheeseburger with green chile. Their fries are good. Only bad thing is they close at like 2:30 in the afternoon.

Zammis photo

Zammis

Rio Rancho, NM
Grandma's K & I Diner 5.0

Loved it!

My husband’s Hot Beef Sandwich with potatoes and gravy were great and a very large portion. My Chile Relleno meal was super! I could only eat half and took the rest home to enjoy the next day. Our service was great and everyone was very friendly. We will be going back next week to try something new!

debs505 photo

debs505

Grandma's K & I Diner 1.0

Very BAD Service!!

I have read all the wonderful reviews, unfortunaly if the food does not make it to the table you don’t know if the reviews are true!!! We went to K & I Diner for the first time today, looking foward to finaly getting there. After getting a table and getting our drinks, we placed our order and waited, and waited, and waited… Twenty five minutes later our food was up and there it sat, several waitresess pulled it foward to see if it was their ticket and pushed it back( this happened a few times), encluding OUR waitress who got into the pick up line a couple of times, I kept thinking she was going to get our food, but did not! instead she took the orders of two new tables and walked the room?? Now 30 + minutes into this, we paid for our drinks and left… Very hungry!! Unfortunatly I think the food may have been good. Don’t think I will ever go back to find out.

1/4 travis

Food never made it to the table!!

American Breakfast Burgers

Grandma's K & I Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/25/2013 - A diner from Hillsdale, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 06/19/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/01/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Greta food cheap price huge plates'
    Cons: 'Nothing'
  • 07/07/2014 - A diner from Burbank, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 09/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/15/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/30/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'friendly service and good food'
    Cons: 'No.cons'
    Comments: 'Best new mexican food in state'
Grandma's K & I Diner is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: Grandma's K&I Diner, K&I Diner Albuquerque, K And I Diner, K & I Diner, Grandmas Albuquerque, Grandmas Restaurant Albuquerque Nm Stop, and Grandma's Albuquerque.