Grandma's Soul Food

3825 Walmsley Blvd ( )

Richmond, VA 23234

Neighborhoods: Walmsley

Tags: American and Soul Food

Overall: 96%    Food: 100%    Service: 89%    Ambiance: 64%
Pros

• "Very good food "
  • "Great food"
  • "I love the fact that its walking distance so they like my neighbors. I suggest the coconut cake.....very delicious! "
  • "Chitterlings tasted great."
  • "Mostly Good food. Tastes like my granny cooked it. "
  • "chitterlings love then big portions"
  • "Great"
  • "The chitterlings were perfect & they tasted just like my Aunt Evelyn's :-)"
  • "Curry chicken and cake selection"
Cons
  • "Don't Need to improve just perfect"
  • "If you don't call in your order you will wait forever but since I live around the corner I really don't mind its worth the wait plus they are friendly and always apologize for wait. I agree with another commenter Mac and cheese need work but every"
  • "Macaroni an cheese has been terrible for years. Everything else I've tried is good. Very very long wait times. Usually an hour. Call your order in. One time I ordered a small and they still give me a large. Ended up having to pay for it. Not realizing"
  • "Wait times need help"
  • "Great"
  • "Mac & cheese needs alot of help :-)"
  • "Food takes awhile "
Comments
  • "No.everything is Wonderful"
  • "They are awesome! "
  • "Nice mom an pop soul food spot overall. Not really eat in (mostly take out because the place is small) the woman and man who own it are friendly and kind. "
  • "Overall good restaurant"
  • "Great"

Reviews for Grandma's Soul Food

People found this by searching for: Grandma Soul Food Richmond Va Menu, Grandmasoul.Web.Com, Grandma's Soul Food Richmond Va, Grandma's Soul Food Richmond Va Menu, Grandma's Soul Food Menu Richmond Va, Grandmas Soul Food, Grandma's Soul Food Menu, and Prepared Cooked Chitterlings In Soul Food Rest. In Richmond Va.

Addis Ethiopian