Grange

916-492-4400

926 J St ( )

Sacramento, CA 95814-2703

Neighborhoods: Downtown

Description: Grange is a Californian, American, and French restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Californian, Casual Elegant, OpenTable, Reservations, Downtown, Local, American, French, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Grange
  • 1 user wants to eat at Grange

From OpenTable:

Located in downtown Sacramento, America's Farm to Fork Capital, Grange is a culinary expression of all things local, reflecting the authentic essence and soul of the community.

The menu showcases the market-driven bounties from the state and is best described as simple, seasonal and soulful. Organically raised meats and poultry are complemented with the freshest produce available from the Central Valley, while sustainable coastal seafood is paired with a spectacular all-California wine list. The entrees are presented in a straightforward American brasserie style. Lastly, enjoy the creations from our pastry chef such as rustic artisan breads and desserts.

This Sacramento restaurant’s setting is both classic and authentic. The two-story space combines architectural elements from the building’s rich history with exposed beams and concrete columns to create a surprising and urbane, loft-like atmosphere.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Grange

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by SpireaX

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Grange

2.0

While aiming for the stars, it falls flat on its face

Having just dined at the Grange, I have to agree with the majority of the reviews. We had 10:15 AM. reservations for brunch, was seated and promptly forgotten. The couple next to us arrived 20 minutes later, was served muffins before us and received their order before us. Nearing the 2-month mark after its opening, the service and dining kinks should’ve been worked out by now. While our waitperson was amiable, she clearly lost control of her section. Our butter had hair in it and the creamer had unknown things floating in it. When she came back with a sheepish look in her face, I knew it was not good news she was serving. Our order was “lost” while we have been waiting for 45 minutes. My spouse was exasperated and ready to leave at that point. The GM, Erick Gardon, came by to soothe things and we agreed to stay while they prepared our food. When it came, it was warm, not very disappointing. I ordered the smoked salmon benedict, which although delicious, employed a sparse amount of smoked salmon. While my spouse was calming from his seething, he enjoyed his mushroom omelet. He commented that there was just enough hint of garlic to offset the blandness of the potatoes served with the omelet. While the decor and atmosphere was very expertly put together, the long wait, the terrible service, the quality of the food and the uneven pacing of the place will keep me from coming back anytime soon. I will say that their dinner menu will probably pull me to return but not until the Grange gets into the groove of things.

Smoked Salmon Benedict

Grange is located near the cities of Broderick, West Sacramento, Bryte, Arden Arcade, and Mc Clellan.
People found this by searching for: The Grange Ca Restaurant Menu, Smoked Salmon Benedict In Sacramento, Grange Dine Downtown, Sacramento Grange Wine List, Menu For Grange Sacramento, Open Table Grange Sacramento, Where To Get Smoked Salmon Sacramento, The Grange Downtown Sac, and Grange Restaurant Sacramento Menu.

Delta King Dinner Theatre