Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Californian, Lunch, Breakfast

Grange is a Californian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

SpireaX photo

Sacramento, CA
Grange 2.0

While aiming for the stars, it falls flat on its face

Having just dined at the Grange, I have to agree with the majority of the reviews. We had 10:15 AM. reservations for brunch, was seated and promptly forgotten. The couple next to us arrived 20 minutes later, was served muffins before us and received their order before us. Nearing the 2-month mark after its opening, the service and dining kinks should’ve been worked out by now. While our waitperson was amiable, she clearly lost control of her section. Our butter had hair in it and the creamer had unknown things floating in it. When she came back with a sheepish look in her face, I knew it was not good news she was serving. Our order was “lost” while we have been waiting for 45 minutes. My spouse was exasperated and ready to leave at that point. The GM, Erick Gardon, came by to soothe things and we agreed to stay while they prepared our food. When it came, it was warm, not very disappointing. I ordered the smoked salmon benedict, which although delicious, employed a sparse amount of smoked salmon. While my spouse was calming from his seething, he enjoyed his mushroom omelet. He commented that there was just enough hint of garlic to offset the blandness of the potatoes served with the omelet. While the decor and atmosphere was very expertly put together, the long wait, the terrible service, the quality of the food and the uneven pacing of the place will keep me from coming back anytime soon. I will say that their dinner menu will probably pull me to return but not until the Grange gets into the groove of things.

Smoked Salmon Benedict

Californian Lunch Breakfast

Grange  Restaurant Reviews

Grange is located near the cities of Broderick, West Sacramento, Bryte, Arden Arcade, and Mc Clellan.
People found this by searching for: Grange Restaurant Sacramento Menu, The Grange Downtown Sac, Where To Get Smoked Salmon Sacramento, The Grange Ca Restaurant Menu, Sacramento Grange Wine List, Smoked Salmon Benedict In Sacramento, Menu For Grange Sacramento, Open Table Grange Sacramento, and Grange Dine Downtown.