Grappolo

5.0 rating over 1 review
3687 Sagunto St
Santa Ynez, CA 93460

Cuisine: Italian, Casual dining, Lunch

Grappolo is a Italian, Casual dining, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Lew_Marklin photo

Grappolo 5.0

Incredible Italian in the wine country

Trattoria Grappolo
The Santa Ynez valley has a thriving Italian community, being wine country, you’ll find fine Italian vino from the vine, Sicilian donkey farms and just about everything else Italian, which means that if there is going to be a premiere Italian joint, it’s got a lot to live up to, to survive and the Grappolo is all that. We were introduced to this authentic Italian cuisine by local poet and author, Richard Jerrett, who doesn’t mess around when it comes to food.
We sat outside to talk, had bread and olive oil the Caesar Salad was fresh and crisp. I ordered the big Porter House Steak rare, as always on my first outing. It was AMAZING! Meat so tender, I almost screamed and ripped my clothes off while I sipped my Peligrino Water. Our waitress was awesome. I want to call her Randy, but I honestly can’t remember. People seemed to know each other. It was definitely a local staple and popular hang out for good reason. The owners dropped by to say hi, and were incredibly friendly.
On my second visit, we hit lunch and I had the spaghetti and Meatballs. If you ever shamed your family name by saying that one meatball was as good as the next, this dish will rip your theory to shreds. Incredible presentation. The spaghetti came in a well organized pile of pasta, heaped in a bowl over 6 immense meatballs and mint leaves. It knocked me under the table! The chef came out to get my animated reaction, and we exchange a high 5 if I can recount correctly! Now, the Grappolo is what crosses my mind when I plan my trips to Santa Ynez.

Porter House Steak

Incredible steak. I order it rare. It is HUGE. It stands out from across the room, and makes your knees shake. I had to have it. Love at first site. We stayed in love till the last bite!

Italian Trattoria Grappolo Casual dining

From OpenTable:

Trattoria Grappolo is a casual Italian bistro located in the wine-producing region of Santa Ynez, California (2 hours North of Los Angeles). Grappolo is the perfect place to enjoy with family and friends. Walk though the door and a savory aroma of freshly baked pizza and simmering tomato sauce teases the senses. The combination of the pastoral ambiance of Italy with the lush vine fields and oak-studded hills of Santa Ynez helps create the ideal setting to serve up some of Central California's most creative and authentic Italian dishes. Specialties include: Carpaccio, Rollino Veneto - rolled-up pizza pouches stuffed with smoked mozzarella and radicchio - handcrafted pastas and pizzas, aged New York steaks, rack of lamb, and fresh seafood dishes. Desserts such as lavender creme brulee and warm chocolate torte with espresso anglaise are a hit with guests. Trattoria Grappolo features an expansive wine list, and a large VIP wine cellar that accommodates 40 for private parties.

Owner? Claim The Menu

B5-_e4lc4r3zfoaby-glfx

-3 useful

B5-_e4lc4r3zfoaby-glfx

-3 useful

Grappolo  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Grappolo Restaurant Week, Kelly Lebrock Ranch In Santa Ynez Address, Grappolo Santa Ynez, Grappolo Italian Restaurant Santa Ynez, Grappolo Restaurant, Solvang Grappolo Menu, Solvang Valley Italian Restaraunt,Ca, Grappolo Menu, and Grappolo Ca.