Call 807 Taft St
Houston, TX 77019
Neighborhoods: Fourth Ward

Cuisine: American, Tapas, Contemporary

Gravitas is a American, Tapas, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Hartmann photo

Hartmann

Sugar Land, TX
Gravitas 5.0

Wow! Fantastic!

This is a great restaurant. Upon walking up to it, we were skeptical because it is a very modern looking building, but as soon as we walked-in, the mood completely changed.

The waiter was extremely attentive and checked on us frequently but not too much. A fantastic wine list awaited us and we left completely stuffed and extremely happy.

The dishes were different but filling and there are plenty of options to keep us going back for more.

Gravitas 5.0
February 5, 2011

A superb dining experience, will return

This was an outstanding restaurant experience. My husband and I live in the area and frequent many inner loop restaurants and this one ranks in the top 3. The food, service and ambiance were all top rate. My husband had the Ceasar salad…
Gravitas 1.0
December 1, 2010

Terrible service.

Been here several times. Food is good, but it literally has the worst service I've ever experienced in Houston.
Gravitas 1.0
August 1, 2010

UNDER-whelming

Under-whelming, slow service, pricey. I took my honey to Gravitas for his birthday, having heard it was a posh restaurant experience. 7:30 Reservations on Saturday, sold out of prawns from cold bar but found 3 for us in the back. …

American Good for groups Tapas
Tips
  • The restaurant features a cozy dining room and garden with patio dining.
  • Gravitas has developed a reputation for its fries, mussels and fish.
  • Order from the bar menu until 2am all week and enjoy top DJs from 9pm to 2am Friday and Saturday.
  • The bar menu at Sidebar is ample, but for a memorable date night, book a table at Gravitas to sample more of Chef Jason Gould's exciting menu.
Sat 05:30PM - 02:00AM
Sun 10:30AM - 02:30PM
Sun 05:30PM - 12:00AM
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Thu 05:30PM - 02:00AM
Fri 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Fri 05:30PM - 02:00AM

Gravitas  Restaurant Reviews

Gravitas is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: 807 Taft 77019, Gravitas On Taft, Gravitas Houston Photos, Gravitas Houston Wine List, Gravitas Houston Pictures, Gravitas Houston Menu, and Gravitas Restaurant Pictures.