Great Harvest Bread Co.

Cuisine: Bakeries, Lunch, Breakfast

ichikoo photo

Seattle, WA

Very tasty sandwiches!

The way you order is pretty neat. You get a paper, fill in what you want, and give it to them. The first time I went there, I was confused as to what I should do and waited there a bit (pretending to figure out what to get). The sandwich that came out was pretty good! Not the cheapest, but not a bad choice for a healthier alternative to fast food.

Smoked Turkey on Wheat

Turkey was good, the bread was good, no complaints! Like I said, not necessarily the cheapest, but worth trying.

Blueberry and cream cheese scone

I forgot where but I had the best blueberry scone a while back. Ever since then, I’ve been searching for the “one.” I haven’t found it yet, but I did enjoy this one that included ceam cheese.

Bakeries Dinner Lunch

Great Harvest Bread Co.  Restaurant Reviews

Great Harvest Bread Co. is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Bakeries In Factoria, Great Harvest Factoria Cinnamon Roll, Bellevue Bakery Scones, Great Grains Factoria, Factoria Bakery, Great Harvest Factoria, Bakery Factoria, Great Harvest Factoria Menu, and Great Harvest Bread.