Call 3610 Factoria Blvd Se

ichikoo

Seattle, WA
Great Harvest Bread Co. 4.0

Very tasty sandwiches!

The way you order is pretty neat. You get a paper, fill in what you want, and give it to them. The first time I went there, I was confused as to what I should do and waited there a bit (pretending to figure out what to get). The sandwich that came out was pretty good! Not the cheapest, but not a bad choice for a healthier alternative to fast food.

Smoked Turkey on Wheat

Turkey was good, the bread was good, no complaints! Like I said, not necessarily the cheapest, but worth trying.

Blueberry and cream cheese scone

I forgot where but I had the best blueberry scone a while back. Ever since then, I’ve been searching for the “one.” I haven’t found it yet, but I did enjoy this one that included ceam cheese.

Great Harvest Bread Co. 5.0
October 29, 2010

YUMMMMMMMMMM

Great place to stop for lunch!
Great Harvest Bread Co. 1.0
September 22, 2007

The worst customer service.

Well let the truth be told. I went to the location on calif. ave. I am a lifelong resident of w.sea. I never went into this bakery before. My boss treated me to lunch and my first visit I was made to feel like I was ignorant, by this…
Great Harvest Bread Co. 5.0
November 14, 2006

The best bread

I love great harvest bread....it's the best bread in my opion. I love their cinnamon raison bread and their honey wheat. It is kind of expensive for bread ..but it's just so good. The people there are also alway so nice.

Bakeries Dinner Lunch

Great Harvest Bread Co.  Restaurant Reviews

Great Harvest Bread Co. is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Great Harvest Factoria, Bellevue Bakery Scones, Great Harvest Factoria Cinnamon Roll, Factoria Bakery, Great Grains Factoria, Bakeries In Factoria, Bakery Factoria, and Great Harvest Bread.