Call 800 Valley Ave
Homewood, AL 35209

Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood, Vegetarian

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant 4.0
July 5, 2006

A very good Chinese Restaurant with fast service.

Great Wall Restaurant is one of the best Chinese restaurants around. I usually go here to eat lunch with my mom because it is close to my mom's work. They are packed at lunch but the service is fast and the food is very good.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant 5.0
October 11, 2002

Never Judge a Book by Its Cover

The service here is...amazing. My friends and I thought this would be an average run-down restaurant because it is on Vally Ave. Well, we walked in and we were stunned. It is soooooooo beautiful in there. The have invested so much in this…
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant 5.0
August 24, 2002

Great Food!

the egg rolls are great , the service was excellent and the service , is impecable, would recommend this restaurant to any one.

Chinese Seafood Vegetarian

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/21/2013 - A diner from Norcross, GA tried it.
  • 02/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Vestavia Hills and Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: The Great Wall In Homewood, Great Wall Birmingham Menu, Great Wall, Valley Ave Menu, The Great Wall Homewood Menu, Great Wall Homewood, The Great Wall Homewood, Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Birmingham, Al, and Great Wall Birmingham Al Menu.