Great Wall

991 E Pulaski Hwy
Elkton, MD 21921-6357

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"They USED to be good but , they have gotten sloppy with their food. Noticed less meat more veggies and pretty expensive compared to others considering what they give you ..."
"As soon as I call they know my order just by knowing my voice and there fast. Everything I order is wonderful."
"Food is always good great service! "
"No pros the fuckin suck"
"Idk"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Service, called them last night place an order I misplaced my card so I had to cancel but I called and they didn't pick up I called 7 times and to cancel before they arrived and no answer so he got here and I had to dismiss him unfortunately and I cal"

Asian Lunch Good For Kids

Great Wall  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/09/2013 - A diner from Elkton, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 03/14/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.
  • 07/05/2013 - A diner tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.
  • 07/08/2013 - A diner from Dumfries, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/27/2013 - A diner from Elkton, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 09/01/2013 - A diner from Allentown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/12/2013 - A diner from Claymont, DE tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Idk'
  • 09/13/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/14/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'No pros the fuckin suck'
    Cons: 'Service, called them last night place an order I misplaced my card so I had to cancel but I called and they didn't pick up I called 7 times and to cancel before they arrived and no answer so he got here and I had to dismiss him unfortunately and I cal'
  • 09/21/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/03/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food is always good great service! '
    Cons: 'Nothing'
  • 10/19/2013 - A diner from Battle Creek, MI tried it.
  • 11/08/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.
  • 11/09/2013 - A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it.
  • 11/13/2013 - A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it.
  • 11/21/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/24/2013 - A diner from Mount Joy, PA tried it.
  • 11/30/2013 - A diner from Takoma Park, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'As soon as I call they know my order just by knowing my voice and there fast. Everything I order is wonderful.'
  • 12/14/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/19/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.
  • 02/16/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/05/2014 - A diner from Washington, DC tried it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/17/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 10/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/29/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 12/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They USED to be good but , they have gotten sloppy with their food. Noticed less meat more veggies and pretty expensive compared to others considering what they give you ...'
  • 03/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/16/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 06/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Great Wall is located near the cities of Childs.
People found this by searching for: Great Wall In Elkton Md, Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Elkton Md, Great Wall Elkton, Chinese Great Wall Restaurant Elkton, Great Wall Restaurant Elkton Md, Great Wall Elkton Md, Great Wall Restaurant Menu, Great Wall Elkton Md Menu, and Great Wall Chinese Elkton Md.