540-442-7200

1681 E Market Street ( )

Harrisonburg, VA 22801

Description: Great Wok is a Chinese, Vegetarian and Vegan, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Vegetarian and Vegan, Asian, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 239 dishes entered by diners at Great Wok

Reviews for Great Wok

Best Chinese Lunch Deal

The lunch menu is delicious, affordable(only $5.99), comes with a fresh clean salad bar, eggroll and drink! My family ate here and even with tip included it cost less than many fast food restaurants. The food was served up fresh and hot, the ambiance, the staff, and atmosphere were very pleasant. If you like Chinese cuisine, it is worth every dollar.

L9. Szechuan Garlic Chicken

Very tasty and spicy with a hint of sweetness. The veggies were crisp and served over fried rice. All seemed fresh and hot! Delicious!

Good Food

I would recommend The Great Wok to those looking for a quiet place to dine with good food. The prices are very reasonable and the staff are courteous and will answer any questions you might have about a dish without making you feel you are being rushed. We travel about 60 miles to eat at The Great Wok and we think it’s worth the drive!

L7. Kung Pao Chicken

The Kung Pao Chicken was very good. It arrived hot with a generous portion.It had enough spice but, not overly spicey. Every time I have had this dish it was consistently good unlike some of the places I have tried this dish. I am a pretty picky eater since I once was a cook by profession so, I am not impressed easily.

March 28, 2008

Yuck

I got shrimp fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, and mini donuts. It cost me $18.00 to be delivered to my room! It didnt taste good at all! The shrimp fried rice had a after taste to it and the sweet and sour chicken taste okay but it…

People found this by searching for: Great Wok Harrisonburg Menu, Great Wok Menu Harrisonburg, Great Wok 22801, Great Wok Harrisonburg Va Menu, Great Wok, Great Wok 22802, Great Wok Harrisonburg, Great Wok Menu, and Great Wok Harrisonburg Va.

Litalia Restaurant