708-839-0333

8850 Archer Ave ( )

Willow Springs, IL 60480-1204

Description: Greco's of Willow Springs is a Italian, Fine Dining, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.
Tags: Italian, Fine Dining, Chicago, American, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Greco's of Willow Springs

Reviews for Greco's of Willow Springs

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by dreyes

Culinary Excellence!

Fresh, delicious food. Perfectly prepared cocktails. A warm and inviting environment. And lastly, great people. Any good restaurant has to work hard to build clientele. Those same restaurants will never rest on their laurels as they continue to raise the bar of excellence they have previously set.
On Valentine’s Day my wife and I arrived for our 8:00 reservation 20 minutes early. We were met at the hostess station by a long time friend, Carmelee. She and Michele had sat us for the first time ever over eight years ago. We were assured our table would be ready shortly and decided on a cocktail while waiting. Few places can make a perfectly dry Grey Goose Vodka Martini every time. I have never been disappointed. Equally pleased was my wife who was enjoying a perfectly balanced Chocolate Martini.
By no later than 8:00 my wife and I were seated at the coziest and most romantic table next to the fireplace. The warmth of the fire, the soft interior lighting, and the view of the forest across Willow Springs Road truly was the perfect setting for a Valentine’s Day Dinner. It was as though eight years ago was yesterday.
While we are always handed menus, we rarely order from them. To our surprise, before our waitress Luanne, could even read our specials, we were sent an appetizer, compliments of Executive Chef Lori. Her Bruschetta with Tomato, Basil, Shredded Lobster, and Crab arrived at our table while we listened to our dinner choices for the evening. My wife selected a Surf n’ Turf consisting of Skewered Shrimp and Filet Mignon. I chose a Scallop with Homemade Risotto dish paired with a glass of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio, and we collectively decided on one additional appetizer of Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. Each of these culinary masterpieces was without compare. And, as I could not eat another bite, I chose to end the evening with a 12 year old Port.
I write this with complete sincerity. Our Food truly was without compare. Our Setting was of the ideal Ambiance. Our Cocktails were concocted perfectly. All of which would not have been possible without the staff we refer to as our long time friends: Carmelee, Michele, Lori, and Luanne.
In closing, as I have already said, any good restaurant has to work hard to build clientele. Those same restaurants will never rest on their laurels as they continue to raise the bar of excellence they have previously set. Grecos of Willow Springs not only brings fresh ideas and fresh tastes to the table, but they make it seem effortless with their combination of professionalism and sincerity. Thank you for making every meal seem like a holiday.

Scallop with Homemade Risotto

Delicious!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Top Culinary Treat

This is not traditional Italian, very upbeat menu. And you can be seated by Suzy, the tap dancing, singing waitress to serenade you, if you would like.