Call 3733 Riverdale Avenue
New York, NY 10463
Neighborhoods: Riverdale

Cuisine: Greek

Greek Express is a Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
"Best falafel and lamb sandwich for mikes. Best value s well. LOVE IT !! "
"Awesome!"
"Good food."
"Clean"
Cons
"I love this place."
"Does not really encourage eat-in. Seats small. Coffee served in paper cup."
"They can't seem to get take out orders correct. Three times three orders wrong. Food is good but ill choose other places who show more care for their customers "
Comments
"Byo is terrific for the neighborhood. Tiny, casual restaurant. Lovely owners."
"Great!!"
"Place expanded. Looks good. Food is good. Now they need to get outgoing orders right. Three times. Three strikes. I'd think twice about ordering in from there with so many other good choices in the neighborhood. "
RGS photo

RGS

Woodbridge, VA
Greek Express 2.0

Greek Food

I love Greek Food, and this place is close to home. Food is good, but you need to carefully watch take out orders – they get them wrong all too often. Also, they nickel and dime you – today I ordered a large greek salad with gyro. It comes with a tiny container of yogurt sauce, and the salad is large, so I asked for an extra sauce. THEY CHARGED ME $1.25 for that sauce. Idiots!!

Gyro

Greek salad with gyro is always good.

CVIERA74 photo

CVIERA74

Bronx, NY
Greek Express 4.0

Greek Express Yum!

My husband and I love to go there. The staff at the front are very nice and the food always taste fresh. So far the Gyro sandwiches are delicious, the chicken souvlaki very fresh, simple and tasty and I love the falafel balls. We don’t live near Riverdale but we try to drive up there once or twice a month because we really enjoy the food.

Gyro

Very good. Not skimpy with the meat at all. the pita was stuffed to the max. Delicious Tzatziki sauce too.

Greek Takeout

Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Del Posto

Italian in Chelsea

Greek Express is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Greek Express Riverdale, Greek Food Riverdale Ny, Greek Express Menu Riverdale, Greek Express Menu Riverdale Ny, Greek Express Riverdale Menu, Greek Express, and Greek Express Riverdale Ny Menu.