Green Papaya

Neighborhoods: Caughlin Ranch
Cuisine: Thai, Vegan, Seafood

Pros
"If it weren't for their waitress Caitlin, I would never go back. I work in the industry, and what I see is another example of a restaurant owner exploiting their staff to save money. In other words, understaffed and overloading their employees. I coul"
Cons
"Who is running this place? The food was average at best. Wouldn't go back."

Thai Delivery Online Ordering

Green Papaya  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/23/2013 - A diner from Reno, NV tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'If it weren't for their waitress Caitlin, I would never go back. I work in the industry, and what I see is another example of a restaurant owner exploiting their staff to save money. In other words, understaffed and overloading their employees. I coul'
    Cons: 'Who is running this place? The food was average at best. Wouldn't go back.'
  • 07/11/2015 - A diner from Reno, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Caughlin Ranch Tai, Menu For Green Papaya Restaurant In Reno Nv., Sushi Caughlin Ranch, Green Papaya, Sushi At Caughlin Ranch, Green Paypaya Cafe Menuin Reno Nv, Thai Food Caughlin Ranch Reno, Green Papaya Reno Nv Menu, and Thai Food Caughlin.