Green Papaya

4786 Caughlin Pkwy Ste 303
Reno, NV 89519

Neighborhoods: Caughlin Ranch
Cuisine: Thai, Vegan, Seafood

Pros
"If it weren't for their waitress Caitlin, I would never go back. I work in the industry, and what I see is another example of a restaurant owner exploiting their staff to save money. In other words, understaffed and overloading their employees. I coul"
Cons
"Who is running this place? The food was average at best. Wouldn't go back."

Thai Delivery Online Ordering

Green Papaya  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/23/2013 - A diner from Reno, NV tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'If it weren't for their waitress Caitlin, I would never go back. I work in the industry, and what I see is another example of a restaurant owner exploiting their staff to save money. In other words, understaffed and overloading their employees. I coul'
    Cons: 'Who is running this place? The food was average at best. Wouldn't go back.'
  • 07/11/2015 - A diner from Reno, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Caughlin Ranch, Thai Food Caughlin Ranch Reno, Thai Food Caughlin, Menu For Green Papaya Restaurant In Reno Nv., Caughlin Ranch Tai, Green Paypaya Cafe Menuin Reno Nv, Sushi At Caughlin Ranch, and Green Papaya Reno Nv Menu.