360-892-8989

602 Se 157th Ave ( )

Vancouver, WA 98684-9619

Description: Green Tea Kitchen is a Chinese, Asian, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Chinese, Asian, Good for groups, Good For Kids, Online Ordering, Lunch specials, Noodles, Vegetarian, Chicken, and Healthy
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Green Tea Kitchen
Diner Log for Green Tea Kitchen:
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Green Tea Kitchen

2.0

Just don't look inside!

We used to get take-out from here all the time, which my husband would go pick up.
The first time I picked up the food and caught a glimpse of how dirty it was, was the last time we ordered from there.

Lemon Chicken

Horrible Experience!!

If I could give this place negative stars I would! I had called in an order to this location and was given the worst customer service imaginable. The person who took my order was unfriendly, and after hanging up the phone I’d realized they’d charged me about $10 more than what I’d calculated by the prices on their website. I called them back asking why there was a difference and was advised that they don’t update their website, when I expressed dislike for this (in a polite manner) the girl (Lori) advised me that I didn’t have to continue ordering from them in the future if I was unhappy and hung up on me! I couldn’t believe how unprofessional she was, and upon calling back to speak to a manager she advised me that she was a manager and the only manager there. I emailed a complaint to the company with no response. I will NEVER order from this place again. With horrid customer service and mediocre food, why would I?

Great Price and Good Food

I have Eaten at many of the local Asian-American spots around Vancouver and Portland. The food here is Good and what you would expect from the classic American versions of the Asian eats. The menu is very large and the portions are very well sized too. No skimping on the portions. Great Price for the expected. I have now become a regular for the take out night.

The Five stars is for Taste, Classic American/Asian. With Very nice portions. Not too greesy and very fresh.

#23

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Pork Fried Rice. Almond Chicken Subgum Chon mein.

Comfort food. Fresh and filling.

Green Tea Kitchen is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Green Tea Kitchen Vancouver, Green Tea Kitchen Menu Vancouver, Green Tea Chinese Vancouver Wa, Green Tea Vancouver Wa, Green Tea Kitchen Vancouver Wa, Green Tea Restaurant Vancouver Wa, Green Tea Kitchen, Green Tree Kitchen, and Green Tea Menu Vancouver Wa.

Featured in Vancouver