845-297-9700

1379 Rte 9 ( )

Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

Description: Greenbaum & Gilhooley's is a American, Lunch, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Lunch, Good for groups, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Barbecue, Traditional, Seafood, Steak, and Dinner
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Greenbaum & Gilhooley's

Reviews for Greenbaum & Gilhooley's

Love It!

We recently had my sister’s rehearsal dinner at your restaurant and I wanted to thank you. Your staff, food & service were excellent. Thank you, Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s

4.0

Pleasant Staff

Relaxing and calm ambiance of this place is something that called me. Excellent food and excellent service. They serve really fast, sincere and hard working. I thank the chefs for the lovely food.

Great Food

My husband treated me to a dinner here on a trip to Seattle. I absolutely loved it! It was probably the best meal we had our entire trip. It was very pricey, but it was worth it. I had the scallops Sliced Sirloin on Garlic Toast. They were the best Sliced Sirloin on Garlic Toast I have ever eaten. My husband ordered the steak and salmon and he loved it. I had a Juicy Western Pork Chops, which was also unique and delicious! I would definitely recommend this Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s to others.

scallops Sliced Sirloin on Garlic Toast

Awesome

I had a very nice dinner with two of my oldest & closest friends on a Saturday. The food was wonderful. We all had their famous Sliced Sirloin on Garlic Toast, which were delicious. The restaurant is lovely; Worldly Coffees is always the best. Our waitperson was very nice, our order was in time. We enjoyed our food very much must recommend this Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s to anyone.

Excellent

I like to come here for drinks and a Martini at the bar. The bar staff is great. Huge thank you to the red-headed gentleman who chased me down after leaving to give me my phone which I left on the bar. Thank goodness for him doing that!

Excellent

Attended a birthday party & the service & staff were Excellent. The menu selection was well priced with a wide variety for all. The Chicken Fingers was Great & fresh – couldn’t believe I could get coastal fresh fish in Wappinger’s. Made me feel like I was back in home!! Highly Recommended.

Greenbaum & Gilhooley's

the food was fresh and delecious

Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s is excellent! They have an all-you-can-eat menu choice where you select 2 main dishes, 2 appetizers, 2 types of salad and 2 desserts! Bring 3 friends and it works out to affordable amount per person! And everything they offer is prepared fresh so you know it will be delicious!

Grilled Swordfish Steak

this dish was awesome

Awesome!

My wife and I go to Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s often. Whenever we have company in town they are always our first choice for entertaining. The steaks and Grilled Swordfish Steak are the best in town and the extra service and detail we get from our waiter makes it even more special. They go beyond the call of duty for us and our guests.

Grilled Swordfish Steak

August 13, 2013

Great place to have a dinner

The place is busy on the weekends so we usually call ahead before we leave, 25 minute drive, to see what the wait time is. They do have a small bar but usually people are eating at the bar so it is not a option to hang out there while you…

August 6, 2013

Never had the dinner like here!

You know I’m a Wappinger’s connoisseur. The food at Greenbaum & Gilhooley's tripped my trigger. The Shrimp Scampi were great. Buffalo wings and Crock of Baked French Onion Soup were great, they were scrumptious... The side dishes were also…

Greenbaum & Gilhooley's is located near the cities of Hughsonville, New Hamburg, and Crown Heights.
People found this by searching for: Greenbaum And Gilhooleys Menu, Greenbaum And Gilhooley S Wappingers Falls, Greenbaum Abd Gliholley, Greenbaum And Gilhooleys, Greenbaums And Gilhooly's, Greenbaum & Gilhooley's, Greenbaum And Gilhooley's, Greenbaum & Gilhooleys Menu, and Greenbaums And Gilhooleys.

Leo's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Chen Young Restaurant & Sushi
Double O Grill
Stephano's Ristorante
Red Pepper Cafe

Link to Greenbaum & Gilhooley's

Greenbaum & Gilhooley's  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%
Pros
  •  "Food was perfectly cooked in a timely manner and staff attentive and friendly"
Cons
  •  "Chairs could be sturdier (some shakey)"
Comments
  •  "Love this place and will continue to come and bring family friends as well as having a party catered there"