Greenbaum & Gilhooley's

1379 Rte 9
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

Cuisine: American, Catering, Cafe

Greenbaum & Gilhooley's is a American, Catering, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was perfectly cooked in a timely manner and staff attentive and friendly"
Cons
"Chairs could be sturdier (some shakey)"
Comments
"Love this place and will continue to come and bring family friends as well as having a party catered there"
ClaybornRainey photo

ClaybornRainey

Albany, NY

Love It!

We recently had my sister’s rehearsal dinner at your restaurant and I wanted to thank you. Your staff, food & service were excellent. Thank you, Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s

MarinaNavarro photo

MarinaNavarro

Ione, CA
Greenbaum & Gilhooley's 4.0

Pleasant Staff

Relaxing and calm ambiance of this place is something that called me. Excellent food and excellent service. They serve really fast, sincere and hard working. I thank the chefs for the lovely food.

JulieElliot photo

JulieElliot

Albany, NY

Great Food

My husband treated me to a dinner here on a trip to Seattle. I absolutely loved it! It was probably the best meal we had our entire trip. It was very pricey, but it was worth it. I had the scallops Sliced Sirloin on Garlic Toast. They were the best Sliced Sirloin on Garlic Toast I have ever eaten. My husband ordered the steak and salmon and he loved it. I had a Juicy Western Pork Chops, which was also unique and delicious! I would definitely recommend this Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s to others.

scallops Sliced Sirloin on Garlic Toast

MarthaYoung photo

MarthaYoung

Latham, NY

Awesome

I had a very nice dinner with two of my oldest & closest friends on a Saturday. The food was wonderful. We all had their famous Sliced Sirloin on Garlic Toast, which were delicious. The restaurant is lovely; Worldly Coffees is always the best. Our waitperson was very nice, our order was in time. We enjoyed our food very much must recommend this Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s to anyone.

JuniorLowry photo

JuniorLowry

New York, NY

Excellent

I like to come here for drinks and a Martini at the bar. The bar staff is great. Huge thank you to the red-headed gentleman who chased me down after leaving to give me my phone which I left on the bar. Thank goodness for him doing that!

Patrick187 photo

Patrick187

Buffalo, NY

Excellent

Attended a birthday party & the service & staff were Excellent. The menu selection was well priced with a wide variety for all. The Chicken Fingers was Great & fresh – couldn’t believe I could get coastal fresh fish in Wappinger’s. Made me feel like I was back in home!! Highly Recommended.

EdwardDurbin photo

EdwardDurbin

New York, NY
Greenbaum & Gilhooley's 5.0

the food was fresh and delecious

Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s is excellent! They have an all-you-can-eat menu choice where you select 2 main dishes, 2 appetizers, 2 types of salad and 2 desserts! Bring 3 friends and it works out to affordable amount per person! And everything they offer is prepared fresh so you know it will be delicious!

Grilled Swordfish Steak

this dish was awesome

Jeannie132 photo

Jeannie132

Latham, NY

Awesome!

My wife and I go to Greenbaum & Gilhooley’s often. Whenever we have company in town they are always our first choice for entertaining. The steaks and Grilled Swordfish Steak are the best in town and the extra service and detail we get from our waiter makes it even more special. They go beyond the call of duty for us and our guests.

Grilled Swordfish Steak

American Catering Cafe

Greenbaum & Gilhooley's  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/29/2013 - A diner from Poughkeepsie, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 05/03/2013 - A diner from New Rochelle, NY tried it.
  • 05/11/2013 - A diner from Wappingers Falls, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 04/06/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was perfectly cooked in a timely manner and staff attentive and friendly'
    Cons: 'Chairs could be sturdier (some shakey)'
    Comments: 'Love this place and will continue to come and bring family friends as well as having a party catered there'
  • 08/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Greenbaum & Gilhooley's is located near the cities of Hughsonville, New Hamburg, and Crown Heights.
People found this by searching for: Greenbaum Gooligansseafood Restaurants Near Me, Greenbaum Abd Gliholley, Greenbaun And Gilhooleys, Wappingers Falls, Ny, Greenbaum & Gilhooley's, Greenbaum And Gilhooleys, Greenbaums And Gilhooleys, Greenbaum And Gilhooleys Menu, and Greenbaum And Gilhooley's.