Cuisine: Lunch, Cafe, Deli

Griddle is a Lunch, Cafe, and Deli restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Sarah__ photo

Boca Raton, FL

Love the Griddle!

Love the Griddle! I recently went there with a party of 20 for a friend’s reunion breakfast, and I’m so glad I did. The food isn’t the only thing that is amazing at this hidden Boca gem. There are historical photos that drape the walls of old Boca with captions that magically tell a story. The decor is quaint, yet charming. It is everything a small town diner is. The food was phenomenal. Generous portions, and not a mistake made by the waitresses or cooks for my whole party of 20! We ordered what felt like everything on the menu…french toast to pancakes to waffles..which were more than anyone could ever dream of finishing (i ended up having my leftover french toast as a late lunch). The waitresses were sweet, and efficient. Everyone’s drinks were constantly filled, and although they were busy, they were very attentive to our needs. The restaraunt itself was very clean…I didnt notice a spec of dust anywhere! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. Check it out. It is well worth the effort. And their prices are a steal. I felt like i ate enough for three!

French Toast

Loved the food! And the coffee was perfect. Definitely the pick me up i needed early on saturday morning!

$5 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $2

Buy Now 60% off
Restaurant Lunch Online Ordering

Griddle  Restaurant Reviews

Griddle is located near the cities of Deerfield Beach.
People found this by searching for: Griddle Boca Raton, The Griddle Boca Raton, Griddle In Boca Menu, The Griddle Boca Raton Menu, The Griddle Boca, The Griddle, 475 Ne Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, Griddle Spanish River Blvd, The Griddle Restaurant Boca Raton, and The Griddle Cafe Boca Raton Menu.