Call 5822 Crawfordsville Road
Indianapolis, IN 46224

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"My husband was very displeased when the host sat us at a salty table but our server made us laugh and smile within minutes of "desalting" our table!"
"The pies are BEYOND delicious !!"
Cons
"All the meat is fresh so if you have somewhere to be in 35 minutes....don't order a well done steak!....which by the way are seasoned well"
"Hotter food & fater"
Comments
"So far I've been waited on by a Holly and a Sherron, Great servers!"
Grindstone Charley's 5.0
March 4, 2009

Mark F.

I love Grindstone Charley's!! Great homemade food, great value(3$ Margaritas, and $ draught beer). I think the Breaded Tenderloin, is one of the best in the state. I love the BBQ Ribs, and their homemade Chili is to die for!! For…
Grindstone Charley's 4.0
November 30, 2007

Good food, good price

This is always a great place to bring the family. The price of the dinners is just right, the service is good, and it just feels like dinner around the table when you're there...only you don't have to do the dishes. I always feel like my…
Grindstone Charley's 4.0
March 12, 2007

great value! consistently good food and service

I live near the Speedway Grindstone Charleys and my family frequents it often. Sometimes as often as once a week. The menu has such variety that we never get bored with it. The breaded pork tenderloin is one of the best ever. I don't…

American Speedway OpenTable

From OpenTable:

At Grindstone Charley's, we serve only the finest quality, freshest ingredients, served by a friendly hospitable staff, in a clean, warm and friendly environment. The food and recipes have come from many generations of experience. Started by the Fogelsong family in 1982, we offer a wide variety menu that includes USDA Steaks, Ribs, Seafood, Chicken, Salads, Burgers, and Sandwiches. We take great pleasure in your satisfaction and hope you enjoy!

Owner? Claim The Menu

Grindstone Charley's  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/21/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The pies are BEYOND delicious !!'
    Cons: 'Hotter food & fater'
  • 12/05/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My husband was very displeased when the host sat us at a salty table but our server made us laugh and smile within minutes of "desalting" our table!'
    Cons: 'All the meat is fresh so if you have somewhere to be in 35 minutes....don't order a well done steak!....which by the way are seasoned well'
    Comments: 'So far I've been waited on by a Holly and a Sherron, Great servers!'
Grindstone Charley's is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Well Done Pork Ribs Restaurant Near 46224, Grindstone Charley's Kids Menu, Grindstone Charley's Menu, Grindstone Charley's, Indianapolis, Crawfordsville Road, Grindstone Charley's/Children Menu, Grindstone Charlie, and Grindstone Charlie's Menu.