Grouper Grille Seafood

1.0 rating over 1 review
2075 Pine Ridge Rd
Naples, FL 34109-2100
(Between Yahl St and Naples Blvd)

Cuisine: Seafood, Diner, Italian

Grouper Grille Seafood is a Seafood, Diner, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Pros
"Sooooo delicious fried Grouper and very nice server as well I really loved the place and tge atmosphere I will come back for sure :)"
Reggie photo

Reggie

Naples, FL
Grouper Grille Seafood 1.0

Horrible Experience!

Waited 45 minutes after ordering lunch for 4. Others were served before our party even though they were seated after us. The waitress offered the excuse that there was only one cook, the cook prepared the food according to which server put the order in not by order the customer arrived. When we still hadn’t received our order we decided to leave. They actually followed us out to tell us we had to pay for our drinks. I have never been in a restaurant were the staff was so rude .I told them I would be writing a review. They said with an attitude " Go ahead"

Grouper salad

I never actually received my salad because the service was so atrociously slow. I did get charged $12.00 for 3 ice teas and one beer, with that I got an attitude and a smart remark when I said I would be writing a review of this very poor excuse of a restaurant.

Seafood Diner Italian

Grouper Grille Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Sooooo delicious fried Grouper and very nice server as well I really loved the place and tge atmosphere I will come back for sure :)'
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner tried it.
Alexander's

Global in Park Shore

Sea Salt-Naples

Seafood in Old Naples

People found this by searching for: Grouper House On Yahl Street Naples, Fla., Grouper Italian Restaurant Pine Ridge Road Naples, Grouper Grille Restaurant Naples Fl, Best Grouper In Naples, Grouper Grille, Grouper Grill Naples Fl, Naples Grouper House, Grouper Grille Seafood Naples Fl, and Grouper Grille Naples.