516-799-4469

814 N Broadway ( )

Massapequa, NY 11758

Description: GTO is a Barbecue and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: Barbecue, Delivery, and American
  • 87 dishes entered by diners at GTO

Reviews for GTO

• 5 reviews
  • First reviewed by Mommyx2

Rude

Order often for a group, however that will be ending due constantly nasty customer service, not from any of the cooks or the girls but from what I deem either a poor expeditor or manager AND found pieces of metal from a wire brush or a brillow in with the french fries.
Good food, but hardly worth it for, particularly nasty man i have read multiple reviews about behind the counter and potential death from french fries.

GTO

BEWARE!!!!!! DISGUSTING!! RUDE!!! HORRIBLE!!! PLEASE READ!!

THIS PLACE WAS HORRIBLE AND GROSS!!!! I FOUND WHAT LOOKED LIKE A PUBIC HAIR IN MY FOOD!!!! THE JUICE I GRABBED FROM THE FRIDGE WAS A YEAR AND A HALF EXPIRED!!! THE OWNER IS SOOO MEAN. HE IS THE GUY WITH GLASSES! WHEN I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE JUICE HE WOULD NOT BELIEVE ME! HE SAID HE DID NOT CARRY THAT KIND OF JUICE!! SO I DROVE BACK AND WOULDN’T YOU KNOW, ALL THE APPLE JUICES HAD DISAPPEARED! I LOOKED IN THE DUMPSTER AND THERE THEY WERE! I COULD NOT BELIEVE HE WOULD GO TO THOSE LENGTHS! MY NIECE GOT A JOB THERE (I DIDN’T WANT HER TO, BUT I KEPT TO MYSELF). MY NIECE TOOK PICTURES OF DIRTY RAGS ON FULL COOKED CHICKENS! DIRTY DISHES THAT THE COOKED FOODS WOULD BE SERVED ON. GROSS AND NASTY GUNK EVERYWHERE! ALSO AN EMPLOYEE MADE A VERY UNPROFESSIONAL REMARK TO HER, SHE IMMEDIATELY TOLD THE OWNER, AND HE SAID HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT. THE NEXT DAY HE FIRED HER AND WOULD NOT PAY HER!!! HE SAIDPROVE THAT I OWE YOU MONEY, THERE IS NO RECORD THAT YO[U EVER WORKED HERE”!!!! HE IS ALL OFF THE BOOKS! HE DID THIS TO A 17 YEAR OLD KID, AFTER A 35 YR OLD TOLD HER THAT HE CLDNT STOP STARRING AT HER CHEST (IM TONING IT DOWN!). HOW HORRIBLE! MY NIECE SAID FROM HOW GROSS IT IS THERE THAT SHE WOULD NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN, BUT ONCE SHE WAS VIOLATED, THAT TOO BROUGHT IT TO A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL! THIS MAN IS GROSS WITH HIS SANITATION AND UPKEEP OF THE FOOD, AND WITH HOW HE TREATS HIS EMPLOYEES!! ESPECIALLY THE KIDS!!! IF ANYONE WANTS, I WILL POST THE PICTURES! BEWARE THOUGH,,,,THEY ARE NASTYYY!!!

GTO

You will NOT be disappointed!!

If you try GTO (Great Take Out), you will definitely be back!

Barbequed and Chargrilled dishes are their specialty, but feel free to order a sandwich or one of their delicious wraps, salads or even just a bunch of appetizers! GTO knows how to do it and do it well!

They do have some “in-house” tables that you can eat at, but we have always chosen to order and eat all the yummy food at home!

We have recommended GTO to 5 other families that we are friends with and they are now hooked too!

A MUST TRY!!!

Grilled Chicken Wrap

This wrap consists of: Chicken, grilled onions, grilled peppers and cheddar cheese with Tzatzki sauce on the side!!

This wrap is awesome!!! (My friends also claim that wrap numbers 3, 5 and 8 are awesome as well!)

The wrap is a nice size and quite filling!

One of my favorites!!!

Baby Back Ribs

Nothing more to say than OH MY GOODNESS…I WANT MORE!!!

May 8, 2013

DISGUSTING!!!! FOUND A PUBIC HAIR IN MY FOOD!!! THOSE CAKES ARE OLDER THAN OLD!!!! ALSO THE JUICE I PURCHASED FOR MY SON WAS A YEAR AND A HALF EXPIRED!!!! ALSO SAW THEM TAKE OUT COOKED CHICKENS, DROP ONE, AND WASH IT OFF, THROW SOME…

March 14, 2011

THE BEST

I lived in Massapequa for 4 years & would eat here all the time. Now that I moved to Bay Shore I still make it a point to get their gyros & greek salads whenever I can. There's sometimes a long wait, but its well worth it. LOVE GTO!!

GTO is located near the cities of Massapequa Park, North Massapequa, Seaford, Wantagh, and North Wantagh.
People found this by searching for: The Phone Number Gto's North Massapequa, Gto Massapequa Ny, Gto Massapequa Hours, Gto Broadway, Gto Restaurant, Gto Massapequa Menu, Great Take Out Massapequa, and Gto Massapequa.

Featured in Massapequa

F3118c217a6d871fd7ee83c25a6088a7

Link to GTO

GTO  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  85%
Pros
  •  "Never seems to disappoint me"
  •  "Fair portion for the price.Good Food"
Cons
  •  "None"
Comments
  •  "No"