Call 273 Moody St
Waltham, MA 02453
Neighborhoods: South Side

Cuisine: Caribbean, Latin American, Mexican

Pros
"Eg"
Guanachapi's 5.0
July 29, 2009

Good food!

i've been a few times, and this is truly authentic Latin American Food, specifically from El Salvador and Mexico regions. Try the Pupusas! they are my favorite. The last time we went there was no alcohol, but I wonder if that's changed,…
Guanachapi's 4.0
August 29, 2008

Yes yes yes

I really like this place. The people that work there are friendly and they make all the food fresh as you order it. And they also serve horchata (it tastes almost like an iced chai) that goes really well with everything.
Guanachapi's 4.0
April 30, 2007

Worth a trip

I'd driven by this restaurant many times on the Moody St. gauntlet but only since the closure of The Hungry Coyote had I decided to give it a tryfor lunch. I went with the tried and true steak burrito as I was a tad skeptical to try their…

Caribbean Delivery Latin American

Guanachapi's  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/23/2013 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/05/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Eg'
Guanachapi's is located near the cities of South Waltham, West Newton, Nonantum, Auburndale, and Newton Corner.
People found this by searching for: Guanachapi's Waltham Ma Menu, Guanachapi's Waltham Menu, Guanachapi's Menu, Guanachapis Restaurant, Guanachapi's Waltham Ma, Guanachapi Waltham Ma, Restaurante Guanachapi Menu, Guanachapi Waltham, and Guanachapis Waltham Ma.