Guangdong Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese

Guangdong Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

lily_liang photo

Lake City, AR

Great Place!

I first started coming to this place in 2008 with my family, and they were super busy(I don’t like crowded places) so we decided to leave.

I went back a week later and had the buffet, the food was great. The Mongolian grill really was neat, it was similiar to Hibachi, but different in some ways, I got the teriyaki sauce mixed with garlic sauce…pure genius. The restaurant was clean as far as I could see. They had a good atmosphere and had an “open” kitchen, I rarely see this in restaurants now.

The service was just ok although the dirty plates were picked up and drinks refilled, I think that the waitress didn’t know very much English.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in Lake City looking for Chinese food at a good price, I think the buffet was $11 for the Friday night that we went with all you can eat seafood n sushi.

Guangdong Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chinese Restart In Lake City Fl With No Msg Menu, Gaung Daung Chinese Food Lake City Fl, Guong Dong Lake City Florida, Guangdong Menu, Lake City Fl Chinese Buffet, Guangdong Lake City, and Guang Dong Chinese Restaurant Lake City.