Call 2217 Galloway Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020-2917

Cuisine: Cakes, Bakeries

Overall
Pros
"The cakes and pies were fantastic but I was there for a wedding cake tasting disgusting and if you are going to charge people and up charge of 700 bucks for a cake for 100 people it better taste like it's worth 8 bucks a slice "
Cons
"Wedding cake samples nasty I would have been embarrassed to offer that to someone I've had half frozen Sara lee that taste better than that no real varietyin flavors just blah "
Comments
"They appear to be willing to go the extra mile but I guess you either have to be white or not a bride disappointed."
nastypup photo

nastypup

Bensalem, PA
H F Hornberger's Bakery 4.0

Best Birthday Cake In The Area

If you want a great birthday cake, then get it here. My favorite is the chocolate cake with vanilla icing.

I only gave it 4 stars because of their illegal credit card policy. They insist on a $10 minimum and are in danger of losing their ability to accept credit cards.

H F Hornberger's Bakery 5.0
June 8, 2011

This Bakery is Amazing

This place is amazing. Everything in the place is delicious - you can't go wrong here. The cream cheese pound cake is the best. \r They have the most talented decorator in the world - she can do anything - and I mean ANYTHING. \r I'm in…
H F Hornberger's Bakery 1.0
May 5, 2010

Terrible Customer Service

I called to get information for an upcoming birthday and they were very rude. I felt like I was putting them out by asking questions. I will never use them and will tell my friends also!!
H F Hornberger's Bakery 2.0
January 1, 2010

okay

I purchased a cheesecake several months ago, and although the outside was beautifully decorated the cake itself was very amateur. First of all the color of the chocolate was a light tan, it didn't even look like chocolate. Secondly, the…

Cakes Bakeries

H F Hornberger's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/15/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The cakes and pies were fantastic but I was there for a wedding cake tasting disgusting and if you are going to charge people and up charge of 700 bucks for a cake for 100 people it better taste like it's worth 8 bucks a slice '
    Cons: 'Wedding cake samples nasty I would have been embarrassed to offer that to someone I've had half frozen Sara lee that taste better than that no real varietyin flavors just blah '
    Comments: 'They appear to be willing to go the extra mile but I guess you either have to be white or not a bride disappointed.'
  • 06/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
H F Hornberger's Bakery is located near the cities of Bensalem Twp, Cornwells Heights Eddington, Nottingham, Feasterville, and Cornwells Heights.
People found this by searching for: Hornbergers Bakery Bensalem, Hornberger's Bakery Bensalem Cakes, Hornbergers, Hornberger's Bakery, Hornbergers Bakery, Hornberger Bakery, Hf Hornberger Bakery, and Hornbergers Bakery Bensalem Pa.