Habs Good food and eats

2445 Lakeshore Drive ( )

Muskegon, MI 49441

Tags: nothing yet.
Diner Log for Habs Good food and eats:
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Overall: 85%    Food: 78%    Service: 75%    Ambiance: 75%
Pros

• "Hello... Received my sandwich and took it to work to eat and when I opened the sandwich it was totally and I mean totally flooded with mayo.. Was inedible.. When I called to talk to the manager Sarah, she said she couldn't do anything and it wasn'"
  • "I was so hopin for a great pizza on our pizzas was one ladle of sauce on a large pizza they said that's what they use is one ladle an for me to order extra sauce next time they didn't evan offer to fix our pizzas won't go back an they are walk"
  • "Close to home."
  • "Meats all smoked to perfection on site."
  • "The cooks"
Cons
  • "Management was Rude and worthless...my neighbors said the same as me..."
  • "More sauce an to make it right with the custermer"
  • "Food was NOT Fresh. Could tell the Pizza had been sitting at least half an hour before delivered.... And got a sandwich and way too much mayo, told the manager in charge, Sarah and she said since it didn't happen on HER shift it wasn't her Proble"
  • "It's small with a "low maintenance" atmosphere."
  • "what cons"
Comments
  • "Too bad.. All other restaurants in Lakeside are awesome, this one Bites..."
  • "Clean-Up the Place! Bathroom was not Clean... Wonder how clean They are.... Yuk!"
  • "I'll eat there till the day I die!!!!!"

Reviews for Habs Good food and eats

Habs Good food and eats is located near the cities of North Muskegon, Muskegon Heights, and Roosevelt Park.
People found this by searching for: Habs Menu Muskegon Mi, Habs Muskegon, Habs Muskegon Michigan Menu, Habs Muskegon Mi Menu, Habs Muskegon Menu, Habs Muskegon Mi, and Habs Menu Muskegon.

Olive Garden